Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

because Richard Lewis just died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQMYumUgYI
Don't let RFK's wife gently caress it up at the start, it ends with Richard Lewis and closes with Bob Einstein

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BasicLich posted:

as a white man i felt like it was a hate crime casting Cheryl Hines to be the shiksa wife in Curb and her marriage to Bobby Jr only lends my grievance credence

Lol super dave was just swinging his head getting that joke ready while she was talking about being loose on curb and serious about what you really do

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Feb 29, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dirty Jokes is a great special

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

My bad at forgetting Gilbert, between dirty jokes and his appearances on Stern, he was a huge influence. His real voice was bad and he was smart to use that voice like he did.

lol Gilberts real voice was as generic as it gets, it's stunning

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

git apologist posted:

is leon larry’s best friend now?

leon has been larry's best friend since leon moved his rear end in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taf8gV6a_gQ

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

Do you think if Seinfeld was still on when Michael Richards did his racism, they would have thrown him off the show? Making that much money? Discuss.

JB Smoove made him dress like Louis Farrakhan and pretend to have a fake autoimmune disease

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Big rear end On Fire posted:

Cheryl Hines is funny. If she doesn't get work because of her partner's politics that's sad but I guess no surprise in the days of great outrage.

Cheryl Hines caused Bob Einstein to lose his loving mind in one of the first videos posted itt

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol he screamed at everyone at SNL, walked out of work while loudly quitting, then walked back in like nothing happened when he looked like that

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I love the bit in Curb where Jason Alexander doesn't believe anyone would do that and Larry points out that he did it himself.

Having watched the episode of Seinfeld and lots of Curb it's very easy to imagine.

that's actually just a recreation of a table reading of Seinfeld before the characters were developed while the show was still touch-and-go, where Jason Alexander couldn't figure out what the gently caress he was reading and why the gently caress anyone would act like that and Larry David told him he did that, and showed him his journal entry about it; then Jason Alexander realized he was playing Larry David and the George Costanza character developed.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Leon is the best addition to Seinfeld since Seinfeld