Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
In a handful of years, we've lost Norm, Sagat, the Belz, Bob Einstein, and now Richard Lewis. gently caress me this is brutal. Gary Shandling and Rip Torn are gone, too. What a loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
C.Lloyd only holding on to eke more out of the convention center money. Alf dad died years ago from being a crack addicted male sex worker.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh God, everyone's dead and he's stuck having to listen to Cheryl Hines.

Also I haven't seen the show for like 20 years, did she gently caress up her face? I know people age, but she looks quite different to me.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Ah I think if yer already beautiful, gettin' that sorta thing done is daft. Nah her face isn't hosed up, just the concepts a bit hosed up to me. I thought she did something with her jaw line, like that lioness business woman that scares me.

No idea why I decided to focus on this. Last episode I remember was I think Larry getting jerked off by a masseuse and Cheryl finding out via psychic.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Jerry's hair still black?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mrnastynodrama/status/1762946274632859707?t=UbjQrtBuAtcAsFGbzO7kLg&s=19

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My bad at forgetting Gilbert, between dirty jokes and his appearances on Stern, he was a huge influence. His real voice was bad and he was smart to use that voice like he did.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Its great that he did an "Are you afraid of the dark?" episode. His character put on this fake voice over the radio, which actually sounded more like his real blah voice. Then he'd switch into his fake grating voice whenever he wasnt on said radio. Genius.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I stopped watching before he was in the show I think, but it was Marty I'm pretty sure.

I grew up with Bob as Super Dave Osborne on SCTV and his own show with Mr. Fuji. He'd get hurt and call Fuji a putz. It was great.

https://youtu.be/T7Qh3jaJp7Y?si=O929yWQhl3lo73bn

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Mar 2, 2024

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do you think if Seinfeld was still on when Michael Richards did his racism, they would have thrown him off the show? Making that much money? Discuss.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm sure I've seen young Larry David in stuff, but the problem is there were somehow 3-4 dudes rocking his same loving look from 1975 onward. Balding, glasses, slim, big bulwinkle the moose antlers Jewish afro. And they're all comedians!!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DangerDongs posted:

You're confusing Jeff with Weinstein. Happens all the time to the guy.

He was touchy yelly on the Goldbergs and got kicked off it. Got divorced around the same time, possibly connected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
They should just turn on the camera while Hines is explaining to LD how birds aren't real and have it be a cold open.