Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The worst part about Curb ending is that Tracy Ullman is loving KILLING it and I need 10 more seasons of her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Big rear end On Fire posted:

Larry said that this season was Curb's final one. He's pretty old and doesn't need the money but it must be a fun show to make. It's wild how he looks like the same old dude as when the show started

If you like LD but haven't seen the movie Clear History it's worth a watch.

I'm doing a re-watch and most of early season are in 2000. He looks the same but still has black hair instead of no hair.

I'm not sure if Jeff and Cheryl will ever find work on a major series again. Jeff is a sex pest as Cheryl is married to a GOP/Q nutjob.