Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
F1 may move to a 1-12 points system. I am not opposed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

This is what happened to Yuki's car after he retired from the race :xd:

https://i.imgur.com/91IDhQN.mp4

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

did anyone screencap the 10 man effort to move bottas' car?

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Custard Undies posted:

This is what happened to Yuki's car after he retired from the race :xd:

https://i.imgur.com/91IDhQN.mp4

I probably already know the answer to this but if they damage the car further I'm guessing the FIA don't mitigate the cost in terms of budget regulations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

MonkeyLibFront posted:

I probably already know the answer to this but if they damage the car further I'm guessing the FIA don't mitigate the cost in terms of budget regulations.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

MonkeyLibFront posted:

ferrari at las vegas has some words for you

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

ilmucche posted:

did anyone screencap the 10 man effort to move bottas' car?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Imagine looking at the grid going "we need to get some of those old farts out - kick alonso" while he has the worst loving team-mate and can save a car like he did yesterday and just go straight into enabling DRS.

At least half the grid should be kicked before we even look at him.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I watched the race but I will never watch The Race

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

lance stroll (driver of the day) rear ending someone and then claiming they were at fault has 100% happened off track also

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Frond posted:

F1 may move to a 1-12 points system. I am not opposed.

only if they have 24+ cars on the grid

we used to only give points to sixth place. we used to be a harsh sport. to tenth is fine, the ramp of points isn't why Verstappen is running away, it's because Newey is a warlock and there are too many races in a season where messing one up means less.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
We need fan vote sprinklers but for horrible mechanical failures.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

binman of the day vote, winner gets points deducted

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I want cars that break more competing for places that give less points and I'm not joking

Alaois fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Apr 22, 2024

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

This is why I stopped watching him.

If you're straddling the line so closely that viewers can't tell, well... you're probably just a racist.
I can tell you for free that if you watch a RPM video logged in, your recommendations will become white men telling you why the SJWs are ruining cinema and how soy is ruining the boys.
I recommend not doing this.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Frond posted:

Eye liked it. It was the best race this year. Pourchaire did well, but I think McLaren needs to seriously consider dropping Rossi.

Push to pass always ruins potentially exciting finishes and it's insane that Herta got no penalty for pulling a Stroll and ruining Newgarden's chance at the win

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao at the Access avatar

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tony quidprano posted:

I'm just speculating here but I think I may have touched a nerve comparing DTS fans to Heavens Gate cultists

The only slur I've ever heard you say is Allen Berg

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Congrats(I guess?) to that racist F1 YouTuber for making something so racist that F1 fans are going “Hmmm, I think this might be racist?”

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He's a racist for racing, but also hating ethnicities.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

wicka posted:

The only slur I've ever heard you say is Allen Berg

I've definitely dropped slurs before which I'm sorry. Im an imperfect human with moments of weakness. I heavily suspect whoever bought this would have no issue with the slurs if I was saying F1 is epic and amazing with all its drama and narrative instead of comparing their rear end to dipshit 90s UFO cultists though lol.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The fact that the text is neither big nor red isn't lazy, it shows whoever bought it doesn't understand the craft.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I feel sad for them honestly. They probably think instant Mac and cheese constitutes Italian food

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I once caught some reality show at bar and one of the protagonists was talking to this old Italian guy visiting from overseas about how her favorite restaurant is Olive Garden and advised him to try it.

I understand reality tv is scripted, but that scene was a hate crime.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Alaois posted:

I want cars that break more competing for places that give less points and I'm not joking

The cars need to be smaller as well, and only 17 races in a season.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

You can watch Strolls onboard and as soon as he gets near the turn he turns his head and stares into the turn and thats why he rear ends Are Dan who was breaking normally because it was a safety car and so was everyone else.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 6 minutes!
i watched the race, pretty good. lol @ lance stroll and lol @ sauber pit stops

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
whoever has all this disposable income for red text avatars, here is the code you need:

code:
[size="x-large"][color="red"]some horrible thing you want to say, i guess[/color][/size]

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Khablam posted:

I can tell you for free that if you watch a RPM video logged in, your recommendations will become white men telling you why the SJWs are ruining cinema and how soy is ruining the boys.
I recommend not doing this.

Protip: Don't watch youtube logged in, never subscribe to anyone.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Red text doesn't show up on the awful app though.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Amazing when your avatar game is so bad an admin has to publicly step in and assist you like a librarian assist an elderly person look up their relative that never phones them on facebook. lmao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Alaois posted:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tony quidprano posted:

Amazing when your avatar game is so bad an admin has to publicly step in and assist you like a librarian assist an elderly person look up their relative that never phones them on facebook. lmao

It's like watching a toddler trying to solve a puzzle. You know they're doing it wrong, but there's nothing you can do to help them. Even if you could they wouldn't understand it anyways.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 minutes!

Pragmatica posted:

whoever has all this disposable income for red text avatars, here is the code you need:

code:
[size="x-large"][color="red"]some horrible thing you want to say, i guess[/color][/size]

LOL

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
okay I take back the Heaven's Gate comparison, at least those people knew how to code basic HTML

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Pragmatica posted:

code:

holy gently caress lol, imagine getting owned this hard

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Pragmatica posted:

code:

Can this please unironically be added to the OP.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pragmatica posted:

code:

Lol

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Grimson posted:

ferrari at las vegas has some words for you

Yeah that's what I was thinking :alonso: just sums up the whole weekend of racing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao at babbys first bbcode guide having to be posted in here