Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

GramCracker posted:

mods can this please be my av? tia

Please don't talk about avatars tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a faint chant echoes in the distance

"McLaren"

it's getting louder. And closer

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

That's your schizophrenia

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Hell yeah McLaren

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

I've been hearing some really good things about McLaren

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
zak brown keeps looking at the future through mclaren's palantir and he's smiling

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

and, lo, zak brown of mclaren came upon them, and the glory of papaya shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

and zak said unto them, fear not: for, behold, I bring you upgrades of great joy, which shall be to all people on the next race weekend in miami

amen

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

remmeber bbc would never violate journalistic integrity because of king law so +1 day with no confirmation rest assured the journalistic integrity was never violated

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I think it's pretty likely that Newey is going to leave. I just think the timing and details of it are made up bullshit

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
gene should sell haas to meghan markle and antiprince harry

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
I didn't believe in Zak Brown and now we are inching ever closer to the promised land..

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

My bank just called me and said, "McLaren," and then there was a long pause and they added, "By the way, it's usually pretty easy to compare and contrast different reports and intuit where those reporters' sources are from and why they have different information, without behaving like a Gamergater and genuinely thinking people are just making things up out of thin air."

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the integrity of the king will not be questioned in this thread good sir

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that scene from Lost Highway where robert blake tells bill pullman to call him but when he answers he says "McLaren"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ethanol posted:

the integrity of the king will not be questioned in this thread good sir

No one itt is insulting Andrea Stella

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Andrea Stella looks like John Turturro and I think this information should be used by Zak in the inevitable McLaren biopic

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

wicka posted:

No one itt is insulting Andrea Stella

please report to Building, 2 Bradbourne Dr, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes MK7 8AT for your arrest or alternatively any scotland yard building will do

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
So Danny Ric to Haas? :P

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gary Oldman screaming MCLAREN

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Cimber posted:

I’m sure Gene can find him a job in sales or servicing machines

FAUXTON posted:

Gary Oldman screaming MCLAREN

In this universe Luc Besson is played by Christian Horner

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thanks Ants posted:

I’m sure Gene can find him a job in sales or servicing machines

In this universe Luc Besson is played by Christian Horner

he's too busy playing roman polanski

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Cimber posted:

how about danny ric to retirement!!!

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Danny ric behind the barn

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Danny :rip:

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Russian Bear posted:

Danny ric behind the barn

I can see him walking behind the barn, that giant smile of his beaming while Mekies follows behind loading the double barrel.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
teach danny ric sign language and put him in the lower corner of every race as the official f1 signer

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Cimber posted:

I can see him walking behind the barn, that giant smile of his beaming while Mekies follows behind loading the double barrel.

Are Danner

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Tell me about the wabbits koalas, George

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
https://www.doesthedandie.com

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

and, lo, zak brown of mclaren came upon them, and the glory of papaya shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

and zak said unto them, fear not: for, behold, I bring you upgrades of great joy, which shall be to all people on the next race weekend in miami

amen

McLlahu Zakbar!

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Dudley posted:

Meanwhile Audi have decided what they need to lead their F1 effort is a guy who last saw a single seater podium in 2009.

I have never understood the hype around Hulkenberg.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

I have never understood the hype around Hulkenberg.

Friend in a group chat literally just sent "yeah hope he gets a podium soon" lmfao

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

As much as I take the piss out of Lando cause he's never winning a race, he at least gets close to it on occasion. Any time Hulkenberg has been in contention he wildly fucks up

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
He’s just Nick Heidfeld but worse.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
leave metallica out of this

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Frond posted:

He’s just Nick Heidfeld but worse.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
has anything actually been announced or is everyone ITT just whipping out their ding dongs for no reason

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

has anything actually been announced or is everyone ITT just whipping out their ding dongs for no reason

https://www.sauber-group.com/shots/nico-huelkenberg-to-compete-for-stake-f1-team-kick-sauber-from-2025-onwards?d=Racing

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

My ding dong is out for a different reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

It's Friday afternoon buddy