Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

decent soundtrack, amazing movie

i got this recently on 4k bluray and hadn't watched it in a really long time. it was one of my absolute favorites as a kid and it totally holds up in this stamp of the 90s type of fantasy nerd reality type way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

this thread inspired me to revisit another k smith movie i probably only ever watched once: dogma.

i remember all the controversy around it but barely anything from the actual movie. turns out it's a nice attempt and kind of insane that it even got made at all, but it really is kind of a crap movie.

mallrats works so much better bc it's in smith's wheelhouse and the characters are written in the way he knows how to write characters and grounded slacker stoner 90s fantasy scenarios.