Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Tuning in for "Miss Scarface" vs "The Best"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Can Dana start treating champs who wanna go up a weight class (without vacating their current belt) the same as he treats fighters who say they don't wanna fight their friends?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

beep by grandpa posted:

Can we really be mad at a guy for trying his best to defeat a French guy via guillotine. It owns, even

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I had MRSA and I feel for anyone who went through a staph infection.

Even the ones who basically did whatever they could to spread it?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

is that too long for a thread title in april please do it anyway if so

yeah it's a little long, the full quote is 102 characters

how about :
UFC/MMA April: a guy trying his best to defeat a French guy via guillotine. It owns, even

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
If it's ancient and 25mb you can probably re-encode it with something modern and maybe get it much lower.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Majkol posted:

How was the Tuivasa/Tybura card? Worth a look?

You should look at this page
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/14597/Christian-Rodriguez-vs-Isaac-Dulgarian
and then decide whether or not to watch that fight
If you're pulling it up on fightpass you should watch Battle vs Loosa, I'm not actually sure how much ESPN+ showed of the funny part.

Other than that, watch every fight with a Brazilian fighter, all on the prelims.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

cagliostr0 posted:

I'm completely unconvinced until he fights somebody real and beats them. Chito on his way out isn't that.

Yeah I don't know what the gently caress Chito was doing in that fight but it really wasn't working, except for when he decided to fight normally but he only did so for like 20 seconds at a time.

Merab will save us.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

cagliostr0 posted:

zuck grinning and clapping like a seal while Merab obliterated that dude a few weeks ago

gently caress, I completely forgot that happened

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Looking forward to Walt Harris's upcoming debut in some bareknuckle something or other.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

mewse posted:

@mods is it possible to get some of our gang tags updated for dark mode? I added a white border so they should look the same in normal mode just much, much better in dark mode

vs

vs

Brut posted:

Okay so I tried to get this replaced so that it magically updates for everyone but that couldn't happen at this time, they are uploaded though, so anyone who currently has either of these tags and wants the updated dark mode version, post here and I will upgrade you!

Or here they are if you want to pay and do it yourself:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

beep by grandpa posted:

What's edmund up to these days

Still training Edmen and a few others right?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Unperson_47 posted:

Maybe the bigot on the verge of a violent nervous breakdown shouldn't be fighting

We've been saying this about Conor for years

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
I didn't realize until yesterday that this weekend's card is so near me, thought of going but apparently the cheapest tickets possible are like $140? That seems like too much to go watch Chris Wide Man fight in 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Majkol posted:

Buckley is 100% on EPO right? The amount of explosive movement, running around and zero signs of gassing strongly reminded of Dillashaw, though with like 40% less skill.

lol what?