Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Digital Jedi posted:

yea, I was just posting it as a fact that he is the first.
Is it an accomplishment? yes
Is it actually meaningful? Not really, given what Carl just posted about it.

Parnasse over in KSW had the chance to be the first just a few weeks ago but lost a decision.

The man is all belts

he should attach the snaps from one belt to the snaps on the next one to create a big long belt ribbon and then swing it around his head while yelling WOOP WOOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

coathat posted:

Basharat coming in a tiny bit heavy

he wash him self with a rag on a stick haw haw haw hue hue hue

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I don't blame someone for having an exit plan from a business but doing this after banging the :byodood:sUpPoRt iNdEpEnDeNt jOuRnAlIsM drum for the last eighteen months or whatever would have Dante contemplating whether the ice should be up to his waist or his chest.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

It’s poo poo that BE died that way but it’s been in a slow decline for a long time. I used to be a BE regular, but the community mostly died and the attempt to resuscitate it was to drop the moderation standards that made it somewhere I wanted to spend my time to begin with. The engagement first model devolved into a bunch of hateful assholes brigading anything remotely political and never commenting on anything that had to do with the sport otherwise.

The thread here has been more fun to hang out in now, and the live threads on SA replaced the live threads on BE for me. I don’t have time to organize one while traveling but the Bloody Elbow Clan War was legendary and it would be cool to do something like that here.

What is the bloody elbow clan war

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The SituAsian posted:

Funny thing about that is they aren't even referring to MBS when they say that. It's a member of the Royal Court who is charge of the boxing side of their sportswashing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turki_Al-Sheikh

Nah they also gave props to crown prince MBS

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

beep by grandpa posted:

Can we really be mad at a guy for trying his best to defeat a French guy via guillotine. It owns, even

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Is there going to be a day down the road where we get to brag admit in the right company to having watched the original Fight Circus 1 live on the dodgy cam site

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

beep by grandpa posted:

Can we really be mad at a guy for trying his best to defeat a French guy via guillotine. It owns, even

And I just realized that Dustin is from Lafayette.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

also he beat Aljo after Aljo was browbeaten into accepting the fight earlier than he wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brut posted:

Still training Edmen and a few others right?

commentary in that fight noted that Shabayzyan is now at extreme couture