Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

As pointed out with Stamp in Carl's monthly breakdown, ONE has no problem greasing their promotional wheels with bullshit if they think it'll give them a feather in their cap and a headliner in their roster

But hell, I'll take this kinda stuff over the UFC's "turning a big dial that says racism on it" approach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

There are rumors that this card has started, insofar as you can hear the stadium audio and things are definitely happening but also there's no commentary and the only visual is the "STARTING SOON" placard

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

oh hell yeah theres video and commentary now, it just took the hour for them to address it is all

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Digital Jedi posted:

Holy poo poo Suriyanlek vs. Pompet is a banger. Must watch

theyve each had a half dozen knockdowns, these are ghosts fighting :aaa:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i'm a huge fan of ONE's post-fight translator, this dude always comes at it with 111% energy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

strongest man in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

So hey, here's a thinker I've been wondering for a minute: after the PFL acquisition of Bellator, what's their niche now? Does Bellator function as a feeder league for PFL (or vice versa), are they going to be like the "international" league, or what precisely is the bifurcation?