Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

DoombatINC posted:

i'm a huge fan of ONE's post-fight translator, this dude always comes at it with 111% energy

100% agree. I think it was back in December where he also got a bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
So she had concussion problems/concerns in the UFC, and then still went to the WWE for 4-6 years, and hid those issues from them, which she admits, tells me she wasn't taking the concussion issues seriously in the first place.

e: vvv (not sure if that was meant for me) agreed. starting a new career in an org notorious for injuries and concussions after you've suffered from them from your last 2 careers seems like a bad idea, not to mention the legal issues with hiding that info from them. vvv

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Mar 24, 2024