Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
This is just method acting, he’s still in character as Conor McGregor from the upcoming soon (no date) movie Roadhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Joey McChrist posted:

it should be a prob-worthy offense to besmirch the hammer

To be honest, if this recent event didn’t happen, I’d have been surprised to hear people liked him.

Also Sean is a really great fighter. He’s also pretty self aware, he just has a more common younger personality. A couple years ago when I was 32-33 I went out with a girl who was just 22. She may as well have been from another planet. Couldn’t jive. Anyways, that seems to be the source of most Sean dislike.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

A Passing Feeling posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3k7tNH7w8o&t=141s

I can't imagine that the Chandler fight/any fight is going ahead this year

He's a notorious (ha ha) scumbag but it's still sad to see someone's decline in real time, seems like he needs real help

I saw a clip of it earlier. It’s not even funny anymore. It’s just sad. The earlier stuff was funny because he’s a stupid gently caress and it was fun to make fun of him. He has a disease, and there is no way he’s getting a fight like this. I hope.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

CarlCX posted:

never forget the voices of the past

That must be one of the rare not Jim Miller related posts of theirs. That's the right person, right?

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
One of the worst things for actual matchmaking of the UFC is their need to push the “local” thing. It ends up hurting their cards having to put a British fighter in every fight, or Arab fighter, or whatever depending where the fight is. It’s just another bullshit factor that puts good fights on hold.