Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I wish I would have done that for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Anybody putting money in to that and not expecting Trump to dump his shares and run with the money the instant he possibly can is dumber with money than I am.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
there are not many shares available left to short and the borrow fees are pretty high. maybe there's a trade when the covering begins to catch a bounce, but who knows when that will be because lol lmao this thing is a dumpster fire

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Florida just got politically interesting for the first time in years. The shitbag supreme court ditched their previous right to privacy rulings, so abortion is banned at 6 weeks, taking effect in one month. They also let two issues on the ballot for November, needing 60%: weed and a 15-week abortion ban.

Likely not enough to win Biden the state, but the state Democratic party should get their loving poo poo together in a hurry because that's going to be a huge turnout election.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Is there an April CE thread?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I guess so

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057622

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

bird food bathtub posted:

Anybody putting money in to that and not expecting Trump to dump his shares and run with the money the instant he possibly can is dumber with money than I am.

If I recall correctly he can't dump his shares. He's hosed.