Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Zamujasa posted:

if you're that old maybe don't go Russian into a relationship

holy poo poo :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Why use one of the largest nuclear power plants in the country for reducing greenhouse emissions and powering productive industry when we can just run a bigger crypto rig?

Reminds me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_dbFNWD910

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

goatsestretchgoals posted:

I would never install TikTok code on any device I own but I’m not seeing how the website is some sort of existential threat to democracy.

Instead of Google stealing user data where the NSA can get at it, TikTok steals as much user data where China’s NSA can get at it.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

CainFortea posted:

Whoever made the decision to not make the bridge bote proof are all dead.

I'm told the bridge did have 'dolphins' (concrete anti-ship bollards) rated to stop a ship of that size. But they were positioned to stave off a direct hit, not a sideswipe (which is what actually happened).

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Huh. I thought New York City was the Washington D.C. of America. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Is there an April CE thread?