Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Hmm, guess I won't be putting my ChatGPT subscription on hold.

"Blood blood blood!" as said by my brother flight. Cue my TI (USAF drill sergeant), who tells them that she thought water makes grass grow, and could any of them provide scientific evidence of how blood makes things grow? Cue silence.

I know from personal experience that blood eventually makes the grass grow thick and luscious, but first you have a carpet of flies and an unholy stink to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

That Works posted:

Yall should make your own tzatziki, it's real easy and if you get some good yogurt for it / have access to fresh herbs its usually gonna be way better than the storebought stuff which has sat up for a while.

Bonus it's kissing cousins with raita which is also a nice condiment / side for Indian food.

My wife makes fantastic tzatziki. The longer it sits in the fridge, the more the garlic takes over the flavor.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

If you're curious how this collision is going to affect bridge construction, the #1 candidate to watch will be the new bridge being built over the Mobile River and Mobile Bay over the next ten years.

Baltimore was the 8th biggest port in America.

Mobile is the 9th. And the bridge will be going right over the ship traffic.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I work in downtown San Diego. Maybe I should stop by the next city council meeting and listen to the inevitable shouting about the Coronado bridge.

Unless something has changed in the 30 years since I left, a whole lotta San Diego wouldn't mind the land link to the people of Coronado being severed.