Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mozi posted:

also i saw a dog

Why did you not report this instantly?! What kind of dog? Repeat, what kind of dog was it?! :woof:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*peeks through closed and drawn Venetian blinds with binoculars*

Yep, gonna be a long night.

*eats a slice of room-temp pizza with stale coffee*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Dude, I’ve told you this more than once, WE are Unit 4.

*Feedback on the walkie talkie

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Bonzo posted:

What's a five letter word for Bouquet?

Aroma. Smell. Scent?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TRUMP?

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

“Do you ever notice how when you go to a nice neighborhood, you see a bunch of massive houses. What do all those people do for a living? Between alimony, child support, and Biden-flation, I gotta sit on this stupid stakeout to catch “Dookie shoes” when he’s making the drop for the OT. American man, I tell ya this place has gone down hill since Reagan.”

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nodded off for a bit there. we get any good intel? could use a coffee rn

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Those lucky FBI mutherfuckers in their custom stakeout van. Did you hear they have a mini kitchen in those things? Microwave, fridge, air fryer.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*clicks stop on a recording dictaphone

Yeah we got some great stuff. Who's mumsy-wumsy?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
My god, your fart does really smell of yesterday's lunch. See if mine does here.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
One of y’all in the back definitely sharted good lord

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Everyone, everyone, shut up! Shut up! No one laugh, alright!?

I'm going to prank call our target! This is going to be hilarious. Get his reaction on camera! This is going to be a hoot!

"Hello? Were you the guy with the Craigslist ad? The ad. This was the number. Well, sorry to bother you... unless YOU were looking to suck someone's dick, too. I'm not picky."

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So, might want to take some of these pills, they're the good ones, pretty much just pure meth, right? Yeah you really don't want to fall asleep in this van, like normally on a bullshit stake out assignment like this, who care hahaha right? But yeah unfortunately we got the van that has a serious Freddy kregur poo poo going on right. Like just a bunch of cops have like just been, like fell asleep, right, suddenly blood everywhere, just rolling about on the ceiling of the van with limbs flying off. gruesome poo poo. 100% closed casket funereal obviously right. poo poo one of them we didn't even find the body, they just like, pulled into their seat then literal fountain of blood right hahaah, right. You'd think the clean up would of been more then the coast of the van right, but nah, they cleaned it we kept it. Yeah, we've been trying to get the department to get rid of the van for years right, but there's just a whole bunch of red tape apparently. loving red tape everywhere nowdays, old days would of been easy right, but not now days you know, Freddy kregur van think easy sell to get rid of right, but nah just red tape ever where, looked like as much red tape as that ones cop who's intestines were just wrapped and tangled all over the back of the van right, like hanging off everything, like cross crossing everywhere right, like if his guts were the red tape you know right, but I mean he's guts weren't red obviously, like a pinkish colour, there was a lot of red about though, cos of all the guts being everywhere thing hahaha right, but yeah as I was saying you want some of these pills, real good stuff, pretty much pure meth, like just take a handful or whatever, no sleeping in this van right. Wait how long we been out here already four hours, like four and half, fiver hours, right? ...What nah it can't of just been ten minutes, hahah, well going to be a long one right, anyway here's the pills right.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

One more time, I don't care what your brother is doing. I don't want to hear about it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You see that light up there? The window? The light, the window up there on the second floor. The one that's closest - that's closest to the edge of the building. The light, up in the window, the second story. What, are you blind? Do you - do you see the light? Yeah, you see it. Good. You see the woman in the window? Do you - do you see the woman in the window? You see the woman. Good. I want you to see that woman 'cause that's my wife. But that's not my apartment.

Um...serge? What's going on?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
We should do impressions to pass the time!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

We should do impressions to pass the time!

Do you feel lucky punk???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So we gonna suck each other’s dicks or what

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

fartknocker posted:

Why did you not report this instantly?! What kind of dog? Repeat, what kind of dog was it?! :woof:

it appeared to be a good boy type dog, copy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

So we gonna suck each other’s dicks or what

Um, what if it's two women cops?

Sexism much??

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

redshirt posted:

Um, what if it's two women cops?

Sexism much??

Why can't women have dicks? I think someone is being a bigot :mad:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this stakeout is getting weird. im going back to sleep

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Sure thing boss.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
God drat it! Frank Castle's in their yard! He's in their house! Oh, god, he's killing all of them! He's killing all of.. OH GOD! He just blew up the house! Oh, God, 3 months of staking out this place, wasted!

Wasted, like all those drug dealers Frank Castle just killed in under 3 minutes!

He's looking right at us! He knows we're here! That's okay, though, right? I mean, he only kills criminals, not cops, right? I mean, it's not like any of us are corrupt or anything right? Right?

Guys?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

God drat it! Frank Castle's in their yard! He's in their house! Oh, god, he's killing all of them! He's killing all of.. OH GOD! He just blew up the house! Oh, God, 3 months of staking out this place, wasted!

Wasted, like all those drug dealers Frank Castle just killed in under 3 minutes!

He's looking right at us! He knows we're here! That's okay, though, right? I mean, he only kills criminals, not cops, right? I mean, it's not like any of us are corrupt or anything right? Right?

Guys?

BSSZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*****

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Unit 4? Unit four!? Come in unit four!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Meanwhile, with Unit 2....

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, I know it's really strange, but due to lack of housing in this area we're having to share this stake out location with the current occupant of the apartment. This is Billy's bedroom and this is Billy.

Okay, listen, Billy really jacks off quite a bit so I just needed to let you guys know that now before he starts. Just pretend like you aren't noticing him doing it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey it looks like there's a drug deal going down over there, you need anything?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

redshirt posted:

Meanwhile, with Unit 2....

Ooh, they're filming B-roll for the other stake out!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

A police cruiser rolls up.

Figurski and I both flash our badges quite obviously at the two patrolmen in their cruiser.

"Western District, on a stakeout, anything going on tonight?"

The officer of the passenger seat of the cruiser says "Yeah someone called 9-11 on a suspicious vehicle sitting here staring at their house."

"Oh yeah, that's just us. Have a good night"

The patrol car moves on and Figurski and I both look back at the suspect's house and think we see the curtain closing.

Figurski and I look at each other and shrug.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hey, I think we’re on the wrong street. Has anyone checked with Captain JimmyJams?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

10-4, good buddy. We’ve got your niner on the back end and the chickens are coming home to roost. How do you copy, big bear? Over.

Gary, get the gently caress off of this channel, and knock it off with the ‘70s trucker speak.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Oh what are you the radio police now too?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We're gonna get reprimanded if you keep using stardates on the surveillance logs

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Buttchocks posted:

We're gonna get reprimanded if you keep using stardates on the surveillance logs

Hahah, you actually think anyone reads those logs, nah right, they just like to have all these big piles of surveillance logs setting around so the look really busy and all that, like why do you think the Sargent still prints them out right? Like have you ever seen him look through them right, nah it's all just a show like Cirque du Soleil, but like with less tumbling about and costumes and stuff. But I guess out cop uniforms count as costumes right? So like maybe the same amount of costumes. but yeah less tumbling about, but yeah don't worry about the logs, put what ever poo poo in there you want right.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh my god! That woman in the next building just ate an entire sleeve of Chips Ahoy! An entire sleeve!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
night in and night out im buying upwards of $100 of burgers, fries and subs, sitting in this car and eating it and nothing is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
I'm currently hiding out in the attic of the house we're staking out and wondering how I got here.

That's right...

The Commish said we were going wait for them to slip up and catch them in the act.

The Chief said, "No, we're gonna tap the phones! Like in the old days! Send a couple of boys up the telephone pole and wire in the phones!"

The Captain came along and said, "You need to just get some guys tailing them in cars! The classic van across the street! They'll never see that comin'!"

My LT chimes in with a, "You want some guys sitting in the house next door, too!"

Then I said, "Why don't I just hide in their loving attic while we're at it!"

I'm almost out of jerky, but thankfully the bad weather has allowed me to poke a hole in the roof to keep my my jug of rainwater full. The batteries in my radio and phone are dead. I can't tell if I smell, or if it's my bucket of poo poo and piss. I think our suspect is noticing in either case.

If we don't bust this guy soon, I'm going to die.