Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

Wife says they'll be the death of me, but god I love eating brats all night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna pick up some brats and coffees. You want anything else?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey watch this cool trick *spins gun around on finger*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
*one second later* oh shoot, you ok?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Man, you shot Marvin!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
dispatch dispatch officer down! send backup! send the helis! suspect running away on foot, i am pursuing as soon as someone starts running away from me!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

poo poo I think the perp just drove off.

High speed pursuit?

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redshirt posted:

High speed pursuit?

Could be dangerous with all the civvies around.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

redshirt posted:

High speed pursuit?
Dude, brats are almost done...plus I air tagged their car.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We drive. Hit it Spenkowski.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Spenkowski got suspended. We need a new driver.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

We really just need someone who hasn't been sipping on peppermint schnapps all night to blow the interlock.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I can blow it. I've been meditating.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh you said interlock…never mind.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I took a yoga course when I was on suspension, you just do this real fast HUFF HUFF HUFF for a bit and right before you're about to pass out, blow into the thing. You'll pass.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You know how when someone has a heart attack they fart uncontrollably? I just want to reassure you that what's about to happen is not a heart attack.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Buttchocks posted:

You know how when someone has a heart attack they fart uncontrollably? I just want to reassure you that what's about to happen is not a heart attack.

Just open the god drat door Smithowski!

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
*farts* uh he's getting away!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED!!"

*Eats donut

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Who farted in the van?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Was it the bad guys? Did the get the drop on us????? poo poo EVERYONE FIRE RANDOMLY IN EVERY DIRECTION WITH A STENCH THIS BAD THAT MUST MEAN THERE ALL SOMEWHERE IN THE VAN WITH US!!!!!!!!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
*Covered in blood, and dragging a dead body in front of the stake out spot.*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

These are drat good brats.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

let see we got dijon, yellow, deli style, honey, hot... am i forgetting any?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Justin Godscock posted:

Who farted in the van?

This implies some of us didn’t fart in the van.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I like van stake outs, don't get me wrong, and hotel stake outs are great. But there's something special about two guys just sitting in a car all night, watching perps. You know?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

"I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner begins playing on the radio

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you ever look up at the stars and think, i wonder if there's an alien cop on a stakeout right now?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Like what if Detective Ponju-krakotz and his partner Policing Robot Unit CZ-627 are keeping an eye on some big hitters in the Red Snazzbeast gang, while looking up at those same stars and wondering if we exist down here?

No, I've never thought that.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Like what if Detective Ponju-krakotz and his partner Policing Robot Unit CZ-627 are keeping an eye on some big hitters in the Red Snazzbeast gang, while looking up at those same stars and wondering if we exist down here?

Well technically Eddie, the stars would look all different from their planet, even if they were some of the same stars.

*Slurps coffee

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

his name is Ponju-kratutsk, but otherwise yes

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Everybody whip your stakes out. Get ready...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gently caress i fell asleep again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You know, I been thinkin’. Maybe this The Strangler guy we been tailin’ ain’t so bad.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Are those clowns tailing him??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You know, I been thinkin’. Maybe this The Strangler guy we been tailin’ ain’t so bad.

Also, yeah, jeez Ed I know you read some moral relativism or some such book. Get your head out of the clouds!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
But like what if all those dozen or so people who strangled deserved strangling? Like the media made it look real bad with all the psycho killer strangler this and psycho killer strangler that an' all but you know we haven't heard his side of the story. Like what if he just had the misfortune to one day accidentally walk into a hitler cloning factory or something.

I don't wanna be known as the cop the arrested a hitler clone killer. like the hell wit that.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

dr_rat posted:

But like what if all those dozen or so people who strangled deserved strangling? Like the media made it look real bad with all the psycho killer strangler this and psycho killer strangler that an' all but you know we haven't heard his side of the story. Like what if he just had the misfortune to one day accidentally walk into a hitler cloning factory or something.

qu'est-ce que c'est?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Visions of Valerie posted:

qu'est-ce que c'est?

Another obvious hitler clone, speaking in what can only be nazi!

Quick find the strangler!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Where’s the fenty at?