Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can somebody pass the A1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Can somebody pass the A1

You keep drinking that stuff, you'll wind up in an early grave.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can't wait to finish this stakeout so i can attend my retirement ceremony. 50 years on the force! and all i'm looking forward to now is sailing across the world in my beautiful hand-built sailboat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mozi posted:

i can't wait to finish this stakeout so i can attend my retirement ceremony. 50 years on the force! and all i'm looking forward to now is sailing across the world in my beautiful hand-built sailboat

Gosh, wow. So much wisdom. And here I am, first week as a Detective.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mozi posted:

Wow, that’s great. Unrelated, can you go get us food from that pizza place up the street. You know, the one that’s been robbed seven times this year and is also a known gang hang out and had a few people get shot there? They’ve got the best crust around.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Whisper mode engaged

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

fartknocker posted:

Wow, that’s great. Unrelated, can you go get us food from that pizza place up the street. You know, the one that’s been robbed seven times this year and is also a known gang hang out and had a few people get shot there? They’ve got the best crust around.

no problem, just hang onto this photo of my daughter while i pop over there

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GUNFIRE from the pizza shop!!

*Yeah dispatch we got a 111 on 7th and 2nd, send everything!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Slo motion dramatic music from The Second Street Pizza Factory shoot-out, bullets whizzing and sodas exploding, in slo motion. Some dramatic Italian music too.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

redshirt posted:

GUNFIRE from the pizza shop!!

*Yeah dispatch we got a 111 on 7th and 2nd, send everything!

I’m taking a poo poo, which is gonna take a while, can someone else answer that?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jesus. Sarge is dead.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Detective Jesus Sarge? What happened?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*steam out of the city grates,

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Sooooooo, are we like gonna go get blood rampaging revenge on sarges killers and what not, or we still doing this whole stake out thing?

I'm just a rookie straight out of rookie school, first night on the job so I never meet sarge, and yeah easy either way.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"This is almost perverse, isn't it? I mean, we're staking out a voyeur who is peeping through windows?"

Meanwhile, at Internal Affairs...

"This is almost perverse, isn't it? I mean, we're tapping the signal of some cops in a van who are staking out a voyeur who is peeping through windows?"

Meanwhile, at the FBI...

"This is almost perverse, isn't it? I mean, we're eavesdropping on some city's IA division because they're watching some dirty cops who are staking out a peeping tom that's looking in on people."

Meanwhile, in Russia...

"This is almost perverse, isn't it? I mean, we're spying on the FBI while they're spying on some cops who are spying on cops who are spying on some creep."

Everyone involved browses their phones at the same time and notices the same Temu ad pop up.

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!
Watch out guv, he's got a shooter!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Sorry could you say again, did you say scooter, or shooter?

Sorry again, first day.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
We will just blend in to the neighborhood.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

Sooooooo, are we like gonna go get blood rampaging revenge on sarges killers and what not, or we still doing this whole stake out thing?

I'm just a rookie straight out of rookie school, first night on the job so I never meet sarge, and yeah easy either way.

I say we go in blasting, but apparently the Chief is talking with the DA and it's a big thing. So we wait....

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Where’s my loving pizza?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
*steals a tire off the stake out car to feed my faberge egg addiction.*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You seein what I'm seein Eddy?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

fartknocker posted:

Where’s my loving pizza?

Where the hell is our waiter?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I could go for a beer

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Oh I just noticed, this is an alcoholic lager beer I've always wanted to try one have you ever had one? I have another here, here you try one.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m hungry. Let’s get a taco.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Sorry, sarge, I was asleep. What'd I miss?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you know its not all about the perps that you walk but its really about the stake outs that you had while falsifying evidence along the way

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m hungry. Let’s get a taco.

That place on 4th?

*turns on the undercover car cop lights

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

you know its not all about the perps that you walk but its really about the stake outs that you had while falsifying evidence along the way

Speaking of which, if this suspect never shows up, what am I supposed to do with all these baggies of crack cocaine, this roll of 20s, and this stolen handgun with the serial number filed off? Do we just find someone else to plant them on?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Chicken Butt posted:

Speaking of which, if this suspect never shows up, what am I supposed to do with all these baggies of crack cocaine, this roll of 20s, and this stolen handgun with the serial number filed off? Do we just find someone else to plant them on?

possession is 9/10 of the law and you are the one possessing them.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I was just wondering Sarge, who are we even looking for?

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

pixaal posted:

possession is 9/10 of the law and you are the one possessing them.

How come no one ever talks about what the other one-tenth of the law is

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

redshirt posted:

I was just wondering Sarge, who are we even looking for?

The suspect is a bipedal species in the family Hominidae, namely Homo sapien (Linneaus 1758). There don't seem to be any other extant species but I'll give you the 411 on what to look for in case you're unsure in the field.

Our detectives have gathered that they are hairless, upright walking Great Apes, and that they're oddly glaborous for the genus Homo, but research does show the presence of hair (epidermal, follicular) near the head and genitals. Genders are sexually dimorphic. Another identifying feature is the presence of a "chin" on the lower portion of the mandible, as well as the advanced society and sentience leading to complex languages they have created. While the species H. sapien reproduces in an invasive habit and adapts to all ecotypes, destroying what it needs (or feels like), it is not considered an invasive species and does not appear on any endangered species lists globally*. Our detectives tell us that they enjoy being complimented about aesthetically conscious choices they've made while grooming. Pointing out the name of the "city name" or the "sports team" displayed on their fabric coverings is often a way of de escalating their innate fearful expectations around their fellow individuals.

*Some populations are declining, habitat non-availability is contributing of course, but mostly it's resource scarcity and hoarding of resources by tribal chiefs that are detrimental to the survival of specific populations. Additionaly, some populations of sapien have adopted population control methods in rather violent ways leading to wars and genocides.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
I was partnered with a Catholic priest a while back and 100% of our cases were demonic posessions.

I mean, the court doesn't recognize demonic possession as a criminal defense, so pretty much all those poor bastards are getting the chair.

Oh well. God will recognize his own so it all works out in the end.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hey Detective Sargent, lets swing by the asian market. I got an an anonymous tip that they just got a shipment of fresh ripe durian. Nothing like cracking open one of those bad boys during a sweltering hot stake out.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Hey Detective Sargent, lets swing by the asian market. I got an an anonymous tip that they just got a shipment of fresh ripe durian. Nothing like cracking open one of those bad boys during a sweltering hot stake out.

Hey, if you can't play into the bit there's plenty of desk jobs just waiting for smart asses.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm missing out on the Big Game and I had season tickets. I had to give them to my ex-wife and that stupid idiot Gary.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What do you mean you don't have no spicy catsup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Sarge, Kowalski won't stay on his side of the back seat! And he keeps putting his hand real close to my face and saying, "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"