Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

anakha posted:

Pulling on Robinson's legs, kicking him in the balls, kneeing Hartenstein in the balls, all in the same half?

Hope his bitchmade rear end never sniffs the second round for the rest of his career.

hmm what a piece a'poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
cavs what the fuckin' hell

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
What's the difference between threads?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MixMasterMalaria posted:

What's the difference between threads?

GDT (game day thread) is for posting during the games and letting out your holy shits and lmaos and lebron jameses, this thread N/V (news/views) is general NBA discussion. This thread is generally for the playoffs and the Gone Fishin thread is for eliminated teams.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

GDT (game day thread) is for posting during the games and letting out your holy shits and lmaos and lebron jameses, this thread N/V (news/views) is general NBA discussion. This thread is generally for the playoffs and the Gone Fishin thread is for eliminated teams.

Thank you for the enlightenment!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/KnicksMuse/status/1783669815653151094

Scumbag

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MixMasterMalaria posted:

Thank you for the enlightenment!

hell yeah, let's post about hoops!!!!!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1783689579364557089

awful

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jesus

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Is this a mental or physical thing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

looks like a guy stomping another guy on the chest

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
"What is Bell's palsy? Bell's palsy is an unexplained episode of facial muscle weakness or paralysis. It begins suddenly and worsens over 48 hours. This condition results from damage to the facial nerve (the 7th cranial nerve). Pain and discomfort usually occur on one side of the face or head."

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Alaois posted:

looks like a guy stomping another guy on the chest

If you are an idiot, maybe
https://streamable.com/d1vnru

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

joel really had the ultimate piss baby game and he harnessed it into 50 points. who's going to be the first NBA player to try and get Baller's Palsy on purpose?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
He has a condition that makes him medically unable to win in the playoffs: Chris Palsy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kingcobweb posted:

He has a condition that makes him medically unable to win in the playoffs: Chris Palsy

jesus

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

kingcobweb posted:

Lol but a little ashamed about it

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

kingcobweb posted:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

kingcobweb posted:

lmao

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

Lol

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

kingcobweb posted:

:discourse:

3rdEyeDeuteranopia
Sep 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/1783696228917690723

Not looking good.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Is this a mental or physical thing

covid

kingcobweb posted:

lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Embiid should be suspended for a game.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

Lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The 6ers bitching to the refs about game 2 worked I guess. 33 FT's to 19 tonight. Very predictable.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

kingcobweb posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Traxis posted:

If you are an idiot, maybe
https://streamable.com/d1vnru

lmao

the jersey is the same color as the paint and that still is compressed to poo poo, the video is way better

3rdEyeDeuteranopia
Sep 12, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Embiid should be suspended for a game.

https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/status/1783698182024622084

Embiid was just trying to help him though.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

lold

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

kingcobweb posted:

This made me laugh so much. Thank you.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
game 4 should be pretty spicy

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Embiid has gone fully annoying. He's like the guy who's super skilled in the NHL but still chooses to be a little poo poo agitator. Very annoying!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

Lmao

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Eliminating Boston is always funny but I am tired of the Heat so if they do manage that I hope they are quickly swept away.

i think basically everyone who isn't a boston or heat fan feels exactly like this

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kingcobweb posted:

omg lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

soggybagel posted:

Embiid has gone fully annoying. He's like the guy who's super skilled in the NHL but still chooses to be a little poo poo agitator. Very annoying!

this happened years ago