Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kingcobweb posted:

He has a condition that makes him medically unable to win in the playoffs: Chris Palsy

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
God I wish I posted that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

go mavericks

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Apr 26, 2024

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Ammanas posted:

this happened years ago

Yeah I know. But this game was like the perfect storm example.

Also its crazy that a year ago Minnesota was able to ditch D-Lo and got Conley and Nickeil Alexander-Walker. What a difference a year makes!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cavauro posted:

go mavericks

whats the secret

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I missed the game but holy poo poo at all those Embiid clips. How was he not thrown out for clearly kneeing a guy in the balls?

And of course he gets a ton of FTs. Plays dirty and flops a ton. I'm glad to be vindicated in my dislike of him.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
So many guys get called for the lifting the leg and contacting with the balls regardless of if its very intentional or not. The big hip check screen at the end was such bullshit too.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
What 38-year-old are the Lakers going to trade DLo for this summer

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

He has a condition that makes him medically unable to win in the playoffs: Chris Palsy

drat

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

morestuff posted:

PJ Tucker will be available without any relocation costs.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

This kind of poo poo is why you're ahead of the posting curve.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

kingcobweb posted:

I know we can't change the thread title so often but look at this. This is art.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

morestuff posted:

More than likely it's Reaves because he has more trade value and the fact of the matter is the Lakers need D'Angelo a lot more. It sucks to rely on someone unreliable but that's the boat they're in. There aren't going to be a lot of volume three point shooting players on the market this offseason and especially not ones that can throw an entry pass somewhere in the right direction around 50% of the time.

Also he has a player option. Not sure that he would want to head to Detroit to get paid but if he opts out the Lakers will have to give him some sort of raise to keep him.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

anakha posted:

Pulling on Robinson's legs, kicking him in the balls, kneeing Hartenstein in the balls, all in the same half?

Hope his bitchmade rear end never sniffs the second round for the rest of his career.

Are we sure Embiid's face looks weird lately not because of Bell's Palsy but because it is really Draymond wearing a Embiid skin suit???

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Nuggets are up 3-0, but the Lakers still have a chance at a comeback now that they’ve figured out defending Jokic with Rui.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/status/1783738635340435903

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

alright goldmine

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Dropping by to add another “gently caress embiid”, that’s some compilation of dirty plays in your 50 point playoff game, go knicks

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Fell asleep before the game (and now I'm up at 3:30am, hooray), but lol Cavs. I figured Orlando would take one on their home floor, but didn't think the Cavs would lose by 40.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

Nuggets are up 3-0, but the Lakers still have a chance at a comeback now that they’ve figured out defending Jokic with Rui.
lol

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Embiid owns, people always say they want physical basketball until it actually happens.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Panzeh posted:

Embiid owns, people always say they want physical basketball until it actually happens.

they dont mean they wanna watch crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQhzii2MYgw

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Is this what the zoomers call "cope"?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

kingcobweb posted:

lmao

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

fart simpson posted:

they dont mean they wanna watch crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQhzii2MYgw

Looks like the 90's 'hard defence' new era players are supposed to know nothing about cause the league is soft! Why back in my day you could put a man in the hospital, end his career and the ref would only give him two shots at the basket. Course we were tougher then. Used ta call em 'twofers' and if you ended up in the hospital 10 times you got a beer, one of the good draft beers none of this 'microbrew' crap. Oh, what dessert? Lime jello please, can't have tapioca cause of my medication.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Panzeh posted:

stfu panzeh

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I want Embiid to lose almost as much as I want the Cavs to win. Maybe even more tbh.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

kingcobweb posted:

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Panzeh posted:

Kneeing people in the nuts and grabbing their ankles from a supine position isn't basketball, hth

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

kingcobweb posted:

Mother of God

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Literally a mantra I need to remind myself of (to little avail) every time something bad happens to my team

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

big boi posted:

Kneeing people in the nuts and grabbing their ankles from a supine position isn't basketball, hth

What happened to the game I love?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Literally a mantra I need to remind myself of (to little avail) every time something bad happens to my team
That was coming from an old man thats losing.

temple fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 26, 2024

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

kingcobweb posted:

im a big sixers fan but funny is funny (and so far accurate)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

February 9, 2023: As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Minnesota Timberwolves to the Los Angeles Lakers; the Los Angeles Lakers traded a 2024 2nd round draft pick to the Minnesota Timberwolves; the Los Angeles Lakers traded Damian Jones, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Russell Westbrook and a 2027 1st round draft pick to the Utah Jazz; the Utah Jazz traded Malik Beasley and Jarred Vanderbilt to the Los Angeles Lakers; and the Utah Jazz traded Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Mike Conley, a 2025 2nd round draft pick and a 2026 2nd round draft pick to the Minnesota Timberwolves

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
He was eating chocolate during the team’s huddle https://streamable.com/trd3s8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

temple posted:

That was coming from an old man that losing.

It applies to fans too.