Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Jack's Flow posted:

Talking about League Pass, does anyone know why you can't use Airplay to stream League Pass from your phone to a smart TV? No matter what I try, the TV screen stays black. I do get sound though. Tried all the fixes Apple support recommends. Nothing works.

That’s weird and very annoying. Mine works, but once it loads, I have to close out of the app and load it up again if I want to have options like pause, fast forward, turning off the inexplicably automatically enabled closed captioning, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Rick posted:

That sounds pretty terrible. Compulsory amazon prime to be an NBA fan sucks.

Also, the potential of switching from TNT to NBC is really bad. NBC coverage was pretty awful, it's just easy to forget because ESPN is the all time worst.

I don’t see how it’s worse than mandatory cable (or max) to watch tnt games

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://x.com/eric_nehm/status/1784024331254747234

why is he like this

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

The tnt games are free on the website. It's the ESPN that aren't

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Because he doesn’t give a poo poo, didn’t want to coach again, told the bucks he didn’t want to coach again, and they gave him a comical contract anyway

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I'm never going to stop getting a chuckle out of a team of Kawhi Leonard, James Harden, and Paul George consistently falling in the first round or so of the playoffs.

I do like seeing Norman Powell do well too :frogbon:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

MixMasterMalaria posted:

The tnt games are free on the website. It's the ESPN that aren't

Isn’t that only the tnt ot feed?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

piratepilates posted:

I'm never going to stop getting a chuckle out of a team of Kawhi Leonard, James Harden, and Paul George consistently falling in the first round or so of the playoffs.

I do like seeing Norman Powell do well too :frogbon:

And Russell Westbrook.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Rick posted:

That sounds pretty terrible. Compulsory amazon prime to be an NBA fan sucks.

It’s exponentially cheaper than paying for cable to get ESPN/TNT so I’m all for it.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
How many net points is one point and two technicals

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pat Bev is the definition of being on roller skates there

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Roadkill Pat Bev

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Normally I hate these types of arbitrary endpoint stats but I will give a pass here for :lol: reasons:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The best stat is a funny stat.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
The old guard really just getting shoved out the door these past two seasons

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Today I learned that Chet was born in Minneapolis

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

the touch on thar shot was insane, it just barely cleared a bucks outstretched hand. dude owns

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
https://x.com/cjzero/status/1784090618605519259

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The way these playoffs have been going, I just don't see how anybody beats The Inescapable and Ever-Creeping Ravages of Time in seven games this year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

DeimosRising posted:

It's worse because there's now multiple services you need.

RCarr posted:

It’s exponentially cheaper than paying for cable to get ESPN/TNT so I’m all for it.

You're still going to have to pay for that too.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

I might be mad if Prime wasn’t one of the two halfway-decent streaming services

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Also, before I forget to mention it.

Naz Reid.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

morestuff posted:

That's at least some of it is I have never liked a prime show. The only thing I get out of it is I live somewhere that my mail gets stolen constantly so the lockers are a nice service but that's kind of it.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

I don’t really care about their originals, either. The movie catalog just feels the most like basic-cable replacement, plus they’re one of the only major streamers to carry anything older than 1985. Their weird hands-off attitude towards what gets uploaded means you can usually find good VHS quality kung fu movies too

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
[The current managerial regime than traded Gafford and Chandler Hutchison in March 2021 as part of the three-team trade with the Celtics and Wizards that netted the Bulls Daniel Theis, Javonte Green, Troy Brown Jr. and cash.]

I literally don't remember Gafford being drafted by the Bulls.

And Theis was on the team??

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I would absolutely not be subscribing to prime if it was a standalone streaming service. I have it because well, everyone orders poo poo off Prime. With that being said, YES I do pay extra monthly for the PBS add on so i can watch all the Ken Burns I want!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Today I learned that Chet was born in Minneapolis
Checks out.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

morestuff posted:

Everything sucks that isn't tubi tbh. Netflix/Prime/Hulu/Max are only good if you wait six months in between checking them otherwise it's like "Seen it. Sucks. Seen it. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. Seen it. Sucks."
Not exactly deep catalogues unless it's tubi or criterion. Spend three minutes searching the Big Streamers and you are faced with rows of poo poo almost immediately.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
i know im a bit late but i just finished the phx minny game and all i have to say is, i love the minnesota timberwolves. they play bold basketball and they have honor

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I picked the Suns to make it through the West in the pre season poll 🤦‍♂️I guess I felt it was a safer bet at the time, they seem so flat at the moment

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

morestuff posted:

The old guard really just getting shoved out the door these past two seasons

Yeah really seems that way huh? KD, Steph, LeBron, Kawhi, PG, Harden - they’re just too old to keep up.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BoonyPC posted:

I picked the Suns to make it through the West in the pre season poll 🤦‍♂️I guess I felt it was a safer bet at the time, they seem so flat at the moment

they’re still coming out of the west. next year maybe lol

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Ballpark, how many times a day does KD get tweeted that Knicks fans video and by what percentage has it gone up after each loss in this series?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Dejan Bimble posted:

i know im a bit late but i just finished the phx minny game and all i have to say is, i love the minnesota timberwolves. they play bold basketball and they have honor

you watch the bucks play sloppy loving defense where no one is closing out and then you watch a well oiled wolves machine and you go ooooooh now I know what good defense looks like

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I love that Patrick Beverley is dressed like Jrue Holiday here. The headband, grew out his dreads, same number and everything lol. This year must be great for Milwaukee fans

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Red Rox posted:

Yeah really seems that way huh? KD, Steph, LeBron, Kawhi, PG, Harden - they’re just too old to keep up.

Russ doesn't even make the last :sad:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

fart simpson posted:

they’re still coming out of the west. next year maybe lol

They'll be the first team out in the West in a couple days.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Checks out. All are welcome on the wagon. A championship would put into play an octogenarian physically assaulting ARod while Ant does a fortnite dance on the podium. Nothing could be more pure.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

https://x.com/artbutsports/status/1784211620069072936?s=46&t=b_sTCFGlS9dvmu_e1qhJPw
:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I love him

https://twitter.com/ThePettiestLA/status/1784095321590747465