Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

fart simpson posted:

im still laughing about that defense today. intentionally not guarding jaylen brown, daring him to score, so he gets 19 points in the first quarter? it's probably the weirdest defensive game plan ive ever seen in the nba

what about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
the bulls have done it again

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

R.D. Mangles posted:

I will not be posting about the bulls garbage front office or the impossibility of trading Zach LaVine or the inevitably ruinius for the bulls but good for the vibes of the city of Chicago contract extension coming to demar or how much money the bulls are paying vooch or how they are going to give their 2025 lottery pick to the loving Spurs of all teams until the bulls are officially eliminated, I am Seeing Red for the next 48 hours.

R.D. I am growing concerned about your increasing level of Bulls-induced mania. I suggest you put Thrust on the turntable and cool out. (for this purpose Palm Grease, not Actual Proof)

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Does anybody know where the original Hair Theory video is? Can’t seem to find it anywhere

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Dang good to see you bizort. I was just telling someone the other day about “Don’t Worry Guys, It’s Me, Slava Medvedenko”. Go magic