Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm both the boss and my own secretary so I'm banging myself as a side piece. I'm also a narcissist so I'm only cheating on myself, and a girl's gotta get a promotion somehow. I'm a little scared tho, I told myself that if I let me know that I've been cheating on me then I will ruin my life and make sure I never work for me again.

It's just as tough where I work because I keep spreading gossip about myself about how I only got into my position by loving myself constantly and now my own reflection won't make eye contact with me anymore and it's scaring the cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Uhh they think the ocean is entirely your squirt and you're gonna have a real hard time replicating it during your performance review