Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Opopanax posted:

Kick someone out for gulag

Game's not even full yet and Opop wants to kick someone out, smh.

##vote Opop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kick wolo out for gulag

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

But there's room for Glag already

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kick out wolo and Keats for 2 gulags

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kick out opoop but not for gulag.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Shouldn't you be saying strike out? Shameful

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I was told I didn't need to know how to baseball for this game!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i am going to get a run to my home

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Touchdown!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

hambeet posted:

Kick out opoop but not for gulag.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Opopanax posted:

Touchdown!

thats soccer you DUMMY

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'm gonna field in silly mid on

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

or off, if the batman is left handed.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Baseball

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Nobody's going to pick me for their scumteam now that y'all are showing off your cool baseball skills! We don't even have baseball in Germany! We think it's probably similar to golf because you hit the ball with a stick!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i went digging through the playerlist trying to find my old account name but lo and behold votefinder has already updated to reflect my name change! (formerly OMGVBFLOL)

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Cactus Ghost posted:

i went digging through the playerlist trying to find my old account name but lo and behold votefinder has already updated to reflect my name change! (formerly OMGVBFLOL)

Speaking of, you should probably log into votefinder and remove your alias of 'toalpaz'

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Sure

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

basedball

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Not going to play but I'll be in the stands doing the "ok Blue Jays" dance and yelling foul ball every time the ball goes foul

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Omg.......!!?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I have been summoned from my dread slumber by my Nemesis who wishes for another round in our eternal conflict.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Nemesis is not in the game but I shall still partake in a round of ballbase.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Thanks Nemesis!

We're full now 🥳

Join the discord if you haven't already

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Nemesis is not in the game but I shall still partake in a round of ballbase.

She's my nemesis too, should we just nemesis each other since Maerlyn is comodding?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

balls

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'll get in the discord once I'm back from my quarterly dentist appointment later today.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

TPC and Cactus Ghost, please report to the discord so we can get rolling :)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Cloacamazing! posted:

She's my nemesis too, should we just nemesis each other since Maerlyn is comodding?

No no we have to team up against the co-mod.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Cactus Ghost posted:

Yo get in the Discord please, many are getting restless.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Zoya has replaced in for Cactus Ghost!

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

The sun was creeping up in the sky as the players filtered in, but eventually a full two teams had assembled. Everyone called out the positions they were going to play as the two captains moved off to begin selected the teams.

However, while they got on with that, the rest of you knew you still had important business to attend to.

You couldn't just play with 'us' versus 'them', no. A momentous game such as this needed proper team names. Everyone began to call out names for the two teams, allowing the spectators to decide.

Day 0 has begun! It will end at when the two captains have finished selecting their teams, but no earlier than 6pm EST on 03/14/2024

Everyone is free to discuss anything they wish during D0, up to and including attempts to sway the captains to either pick them or not.

Everyone is allowed 1 suggestion for a name of the team, bolded in thread. At the end of D0 the spectators will pick from the suggested team names which ones they like best.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

replacements are always scum

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

anybody wanna catch me up on everything that happened in this game before i replaced in?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Historically I am a much better scum than I am town, which means no matter which team I go to it's bad for town

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Zoya posted:

anybody wanna catch me up on everything that happened in this game before i replaced in?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Dear Esteemed Members of the Mafia,

I write to you today with a fervent desire to join your distinguished ranks and contribute my skills and dedication to the collective success of our faction. As an applicant, I bring forth a unique blend of strategic thinking, unwavering loyalty, and discretion, all of which are quintessential traits for a successful Mafia teammate.

In the realm of strategic thinking, I pride myself on my ability to analyze complex situations swiftly and make decisions that lead to favorable outcomes for our team. Whether it's identifying potential threats, devising elaborate plans, or adapting to unforeseen circumstances, I am equipped with the mental acumen required to navigate the intricate dynamics of the game. My strategic prowess, combined with a keen eye for detail, ensures that our faction remains steps ahead of our adversaries at all times.

Moreover, loyalty is the cornerstone of my character. Once I commit myself to a cause, I do so with unwavering dedication and fidelity. I understand the importance of trust and unity within our ranks, and I pledge to uphold the values of the Mafia with the utmost integrity. My loyalty extends not only to our faction but also to each member therein, as I firmly believe that solidarity is the key to our collective success.

Furthermore, I recognize the paramount importance of discretion in our endeavors. I am adept at maintaining confidentiality and operating covertly, ensuring that our strategies remain shrouded in secrecy and our identities concealed from prying eyes. My commitment to discretion not only safeguards our operations but also instills confidence and trust within our ranks, fostering a cohesive and formidable team dynamic.

In conclusion, I humbly submit my application for induction into the Mafia, confident in my ability to contribute meaningfully to our shared objectives. With my strategic acumen, unwavering loyalty, and commitment to discretion, I stand ready to serve as a steadfast ally and invaluable asset to our faction. I eagerly await the opportunity to prove myself worthy of your esteemed consideration.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

recruiting members for a third, neutral faction in this conflict

please sign up to join the hotdogmongers today

please note that we have a mutual agreement with the popcorn peddlers and the soda shills, so keep that in mind before swearing your hotdogmonging oaths

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

I'm not reading that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012