Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Glad the weather has cooled off a bit, that's what I like about March. Also this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Smythe posted:

my birthday month :cheerdoge:

Happy birthday month, I am glad there is a thread to celebrate it
What's your birthday social security number?

Weka
May 5, 2019

I'm already looking forward to next years new thread for march

Weka
May 5, 2019

Happy birthday Smythe, hope you are having some beers or such

Weka
May 5, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

i have updated the thread title accordingly

Cheers

Weka
May 5, 2019

Xaris posted:

what the gently caress, we share the same day lol

Happy birthday to you too, good luck getting your fair share of the day from your little birthday brother

Weka
May 5, 2019

I wonder what it is like to have a birthday. I never have, not having been born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Moving this post to the correct thread

Some Guy TT posted:

stop talking about nitrate you nerds cant you see the gigantic ukrainian cosplayer

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1772202117073404081
https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1772492964117483831

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)