Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
As entrances and gear pieces are bought up, they will be replaced with new items and prizes:

Now that the cool hat has been purchased, we have a new purchasable piece of gear:

SAWxGreat Value Hypebeast Hoodie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Malice & Gromit will ensure that gamers remain oppressed and without prosperity

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

The kid wishes both Gamers Rise Up and Malice and Gromit good luck tonight, in their Best Friends Title Qualifier. Whoever comes out on top is sure to be a hell of a match for him and Jeremor. He likes the Gamers better, but either team would be a hell of a match.

He's also pullin' for Furnaceface to make it out of her deathmatch alive. Would be a shame for her to get sent down to hell so quick in the season - especially as one of the faces of SAS.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm here to protect the crab. get in the pot. not the hot one but the other pot that will serve as your fortress

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Monathin posted:

The kid wishes both Gamers Rise Up and Malice and Gromit good luck tonight, in their Best Friends Title Qualifier. Whoever comes out on top is sure to be a hell of a match for him and Jeremor. He likes the Gamers better, but either team would be a hell of a match.

He's also pullin' for Furnaceface to make it out of her deathmatch alive. Would be a shame for her to get sent down to hell so quick in the season - especially as one of the faces of SAS.

I too believe in, and am praying for, Furnaceface

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
SAW Titan is now LIVE!

Canadian Content Preroll, matches start at 9PM Eastern

-The Crab/Anti-Crab war heats up!
-A PYF Title Match!
-A Funeral for Small That DICK!
-SAS' FurnaceFace must survive a Casket Match, if she loses, she dies!
-IZWF mainstay heehee debuts!
-A Heck of a lot more

Tune in now!
https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gently caress I'm doing laundry! I hope I don't miss my match!!!

Shions of Qud

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Let's go Team Crab!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

the funeral was amazing.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

super sweet best pal posted:

Let's go Team Crab!

STING 64 eliminates Majinfoose (KO)
STING 64 eliminates KungFu Grip (pin)
STING 64 eliminates Shard (KO)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Sting 64 is too powerful smh

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Megamissen posted:

STING 64 eliminates Majinfoose (KO)
STING 64 eliminates KungFu Grip (pin)
STING 64 eliminates Shard (KO)

powerful...

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

KungFu Grip posted:

Sting 64 is too powerful smh

We'll find out.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sting kicked our asses. As a little stinger it was an honor

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

crab protected.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

ghosthorse posted:

I pulled out a win in the qualifier gauntlet last night and let me say that all my opponents put up a great fight! I really enjoyed watching it from backstage, right before I went out last and took on a pre-bruised FurnaceFace to clinch the victory. Some people are saying this is "heel"(is that the right term?) behaviour but I disagree. Last week I bought myself a hat but it wasn't ready so I had to wrestle some of SAW's best without my new rad headgear to inspire fear and/or respect. That's just the team player I am!

And now some are saying my entrance is "too long" and my victory was "pretty cheap and we're all mad about it" and "stop lurking with that shovel they're not even cold yet" and I've taken all that to heart. So I've made a special entrance video for everyone to show that I'm listening, I care, and that I'm no heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9DQNKWpW-A

lol I missed this video the first time.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingRoughYogurtCeilingCat-350EFhxTKlxqIapB

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/SullenStrangeBillSSSsss-jm9UqWbwCLg6oWwo

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

I have consulted the tomes of my Horadric brethren, and I have found that the casket match has lasted nearly as long as tawal's birthday

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
as soon as the casket match ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYS0ZZdsnA

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

here's the funeral promo since it will probably be muted on the vod cause i used the highlander song (sorry wayne i thought bonny portmore would be cool)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8WqR6-LYc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I love ramp.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

surprised we don't end with this every night tbh

congratulations to my pal fface, who against literally all odds and several superkicks to the frontal lobe, refused to die

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Came in with what I thought was the appropriate amount of eagerness for the gauntlet match but once again ran into the wall that is Toph. May or may not have also sabotaged myself with some ill timed aerial maneuvers. I contend that if I hit my big top rope splash I'd have won but alas that was not in the cards.

I will consult the moonbeams and hold counsel with the various sordid creatures of the misted night. A simple setback in my road to becoming a champion no doubt. A road walked by many but conquered by few. I shall be A Conqueror.

also hell yeah to Furnaceface for eventually winning the world's longest match and a aw dang to SB Herbert for not winning their championship match

Shions of Qud

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I wanna see if Sting 64 can beat the three of us in a handicap match

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

He can

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

SHUT UP SHIRT

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tonight's main event casket deathmatch was a gargantuan 14 minutes long. hopefully we never see anything like that again

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i can't believe FF's match was 93% of the total runtime of the show tonight

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

sting and i had to do everything

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

verbal enema posted:

i can't believe FF's match was 93% of the total runtime of the show tonight

I can

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Jeremor drops the workout sled behind him before approaching the microphone. He is drenched in sweat, wearing a full-body tracksuit with a collection of corporate logos patched onto the front.

"Yo, sorry I'm late to this press conference. My deepest apologies and a penance before football Allah for my rudeness. Season has gotten off to a good start, know what I'm sayin', and it looks like all our offseason workouts have really paid off. Coach told us to give 150%, which is 30% more than normal, which means we are 30% more effective than our opponents, know what I'm sayin, and we deserved that W and our spot in the playoffs. My boy did good, I knew he had that dog in him, even though we just call him the Kid that dude's full grown, you know?

Excuse me, I now need to read a word from my NIL sponsor for this press conference. McKrunky's Beard Nectar. Are you a real man, you know? Do you have a beard and poo poo? Well, you goin' to want to slop this poo poo all over your face. Okay? It's safe or whatever, don't be a lil bitch, just get your face all covered in this poo poo and it'll make your beard hair grow or whatever. I ain't used it but Coach says it's good. Oh, use promo code GoCocks24 for 24% off an order of $100 or more at McKrunkysBeardCo.com. Check them out.

Alright so anyway, we'll be ready for the national championship comin' up, you better believe that. The Prostars been training for this all offseason, dedicating our sweat and blood and throw-up mess to God and Jesus. Coach got that gameplan and we just gotta go out and execute like always. It's a team game, you know, and we all gotta work together to get that trophy. God bless and go cocks.

oh and make sure yall take advantage of that promo code at checkout, that's GoCocks24 for 24% off on an order of $100 dollars or more at McKrunkysBeardCo.com. Thank you, praise football jesus."

He resumes dragging the workout sled out of the conference room.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

vod is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S4E5YlEl2w

That DICK! posted:

here's the funeral promo since it will probably be muted on the vod cause i used the highlander song (sorry wayne i thought bonny portmore would be cool)
it survived unless you're in: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka. in which case the entire vod is blocked. (it's due to the funeral footage not the song - bonny portmore is flagged but no one cares since this isn't monetised)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jeremor posted:

Jeremor drops the workout sled behind him before approaching the microphone. He is drenched in sweat, wearing a full-body tracksuit with a collection of corporate logos patched onto the front.

"Yo, sorry I'm late to this press conference. My deepest apologies and a penance before football Allah for my rudeness. Season has gotten off to a good start, know what I'm sayin', and it looks like all our offseason workouts have really paid off. Coach told us to give 150%, which is 30% more than normal, which means we are 30% more effective than our opponents, know what I'm sayin, and we deserved that W and our spot in the playoffs. My boy did good, I knew he had that dog in him, even though we just call him the Kid that dude's full grown, you know?

Excuse me, I now need to read a word from my NIL sponsor for this press conference. McKrunky's Beard Nectar. Are you a real man, you know? Do you have a beard and poo poo? Well, you goin' to want to slop this poo poo all over your face. Okay? It's safe or whatever, don't be a lil bitch, just get your face all covered in this poo poo and it'll make your beard hair grow or whatever. I ain't used it but Coach says it's good. Oh, use promo code GoCocks24 for 24% off an order of $100 or more at McKrunkysBeardCo.com. Check them out.

Alright so anyway, we'll be ready for the national championship comin' up, you better believe that. The Prostars been training for this all offseason, dedicating our sweat and blood and throw-up mess to God and Jesus. Coach got that gameplan and we just gotta go out and execute like always. It's a team game, you know, and we all gotta work together to get that trophy. God bless and go cocks.

oh and make sure yall take advantage of that promo code at checkout, that's GoCocks24 for 24% off on an order of $100 dollars or more at McKrunkysBeardCo.com. Thank you, praise football jesus."

He resumes dragging the workout sled out of the conference room.

go cocks

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Congrats to Carla! Maybe there's something to this whole thoughts and prayers thing.......

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That DICK! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8WqR6-LYc

lmfao

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
People might say I won that Battle Royale by using the unethical strategy of Sitting In The Corner, but growing up in Minnesota with 10 brothers and sisters, I learned that sometimes, sitting in the corner is the only way you'll get any peace.

Also I did personally throw like 3 people out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

SHUT UP SHIRT