Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Leraika posted:

Congrats to Carla! Maybe there's something to this whole thoughts and prayers thing.......

Thoughts & prayers & violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

all the tophmaniacs out there are demanding a toph vs carla rematch

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Jeremor posted:

Jeremor drops the workout sled behind him before approaching the microphone. He is drenched in sweat, wearing a full-body tracksuit with a collection of corporate logos patched onto the front.

"Yo, sorry I'm late to this press conference. My deepest apologies and a penance before football Allah for my rudeness. Season has gotten off to a good start, know what I'm sayin', and it looks like all our offseason workouts have really paid off. Coach told us to give 150%, which is 30% more than normal, which means we are 30% more effective than our opponents, know what I'm sayin, and we deserved that W and our spot in the playoffs. My boy did good, I knew he had that dog in him, even though we just call him the Kid that dude's full grown, you know?

Excuse me, I now need to read a word from my NIL sponsor for this press conference. McKrunky's Beard Nectar. Are you a real man, you know? Do you have a beard and poo poo? Well, you goin' to want to slop this poo poo all over your face. Okay? It's safe or whatever, don't be a lil bitch, just get your face all covered in this poo poo and it'll make your beard hair grow or whatever. I ain't used it but Coach says it's good. Oh, use promo code GoCocks24 for 24% off an order of $100 or more at McKrunkysBeardCo.com. Check them out.

Alright so anyway, we'll be ready for the national championship comin' up, you better believe that. The Prostars been training for this all offseason, dedicating our sweat and blood and throw-up mess to God and Jesus. Coach got that gameplan and we just gotta go out and execute like always. It's a team game, you know, and we all gotta work together to get that trophy. God bless and go cocks.

oh and make sure yall take advantage of that promo code at checkout, that's GoCocks24 for 24% off on an order of $100 dollars or more at McKrunkysBeardCo.com. Thank you, praise football jesus."

He resumes dragging the workout sled out of the conference room.

You are funny please.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

CubicalSucrose posted:

You are funny please.

thank you :)

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Jeremor posted:

thank you :)

go cocks

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

NO DQ
TheSwizzler vs Aardvark Barber

4v4 Elimination Match:
CSPAM (Fried Watermelon, Buck Wildman, Lpzie and Bastard Tetris) vs PSP (Shard, Majinfoose, QOP and boxcarhobo)

Maybe They Got it Out of Their System?
Twinky and the Bear vs ram dass in hell and aw frig aw dang it

BIG BOYS
heehee vs One More Fat Nerd vs faantastic

Mixed Tag Team Match
ADTRW (sb hermit and Shinjobi) vs BSS (Saoshyant and Endless Mike)

Tag Team Match
Giggle Bitches (verbal enema and Vox Valentine) vs Merry Meeple Massacre (Snooze Cruise and Leraika)

NieNunb vs Cavauro

Winner Enters the Triple Threat For the Women's Title at Plinkey's Palace
2-out-of-3 Falls
Meowywitch vs Subjunctive

TONTINE DEATHMATCH:
STING64 vs A Special Guest!

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Apr 26, 2024

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I'm not really familiar with how the game works, was the run-in on the no DQ match yesterday a planned thing, or is that just a random chance on certain matches?

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

https://voca.ro/1a1drzDvTsws

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
GIGGLE BITCHES

Also is Meowy and Sub in their Kaiju forms or will we see them as mortals

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:siren:
click here for the greatest promo in SAW history

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I'm not really familiar with how the game works, was the run-in on the no DQ match yesterday a planned thing, or is that just a random chance on certain matches?

basically, SAW is rigged by corrupt swizzler & i apply that perspective to run ins. but i don't know for sure

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Swizz and tawal tried explaining it to me but Im an idiot and I also havnt touched Universe mode. From what I did understand is that wrestlers can have rivalries with each other and the more heated the rivalry the higher the chance of a run in.

Also I cant believe I survived last night.

e: 38 minute long casket match. Undertaker would be proud.

Furnaceface fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 26, 2024

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

So what happened was that when I rushed the unlocks on showcase, I set it so that button-mashing minigames were extra easy when the AI initiated them, so since the AI was initiating them on each other they could bust out really quickly

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

Swizz and tawal tried explaining it to me but Im an idiot and I also havnt touched Universe mode. From what I did understand is that wrestlers can have rivalries with each other and the more heated the rivalry the higher the chance of a run in.

Also I cant believe I survived last night.

e: 38 minute long casket match. Undertaker would be proud.

I'm glad you survived, furnaceface, even though you worship the wrong god (Hockey)

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Last night, us Gamers continued our re-rising, our Revengeance if you will. I feel like a new man this new season, dropping people and pinning them like never before. Sidenote, this finals will be the match of three-syllable usernames... Jeremor, Monathin, Hazamuth, Insetik... just one of those cool little things I noticed. Prostars, we'll see you at Plinkey's Palace!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Insetik posted:

Last night, us Gamers continued our re-rising, our Revengeance if you will. I feel like a new man this new season, dropping people and pinning them like never before. Sidenote, this finals will be the match of three-syllable usernames... Jeremor, Monathin, Hazamuth, Insetik... just one of those cool little things I noticed. Prostars, we'll see you at Plinkey's Palace!

Take care of your boy, he's been acting a little strange

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

Take care of your boy, he's been acting a little strange

i can perform an exorcism if need be.

i have read articles and prayed and got the certifications.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

hello :)

I will represent PSP. I will wield the scepter. I'm ready

Edit: please make my entrance theme Love Etc. by The Pet Shop Boys thank you

Edit Edit: actually if you see this can it be All Over The World by The Pet Shop Boys instead tia

Welcome boss

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

KungFu Grip posted:

Welcome boss

IT'S BEAUTIFUL :allears:

Thank you!!! I love her. I'm ready to grapple. Scientifically, of course! :science:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Thank you!!! I love her. I'm ready to grapple. Scientifically, of course! :science:

We're fast-tracking the women's division callups, so you're up next week on Titan!

4-Way Tornado Tag Match
Mod Squad (HelloIAmYourHeart and Erin M. Fiasco) vs BYOB (baka and Zoya) vs Strange Bedfellows (ghosthorse and W.T Fits) vs TG (Maeryln and Coward)

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Apr 26, 2024

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Welcome boss

kick rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

the womens revolution...........

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

People might say I won that Battle Royale by using the unethical strategy of Sitting In The Corner, but growing up in Minnesota with 10 brothers and sisters, I learned that sometimes, sitting in the corner is the only way you'll get any peace.

Also I did personally throw like 3 people out.

That match was aces. It was definitely the Skunkrocker and OMFN show, y'all proved you're HUNGRY for it.

Insetik posted:

Hella excited for our PPV, this is the moment Jeremor and I have been training for. Hope you're ready for the fight of your life!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Welcome boss

Welcome to the SAW universe.

Do you have some time to talk about our Lord and savior and the dangers of sorcery, witchcraft, and necromancy?

OK, I'll just leave this pamphlet here for you. Have a blessed day.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
is NEON tonight

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

verbal enema posted:

is NEON tonight

Monday

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

verbal enema posted:

is NEON tonight

Monday.

It's easy to remember because the name is alliterative.

Monday Meon

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mean Mat Mondays

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

KungFu Grip posted:

Welcome boss

The feeling is back

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Welcome to wrasslin', Erin, and so sorry that your first match is against the wonderful TG duo of Coward and THE CHILD.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

KungFu Grip posted:

Welcome boss

Ok well this is one of the best SAW avatars

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

click here for the greatest promo in SAW history

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Our special edition, one-of-a-kind SAWxGreat Value collab hoodie

35,000 SAWBucks

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

35,000 SAWBucks

lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

TheSwizzler posted:

35,000 SAWBucks

my concerns about the price of the hoodie are answered by the name of the hoodie

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKZ-Kfy7fg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGNsWECfWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KijKhbC0d3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkc64nIuag

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love how there's music. man oh man

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

let's loving go

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol awesome ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

buck is my new fav wrestler of all time due to his intro alone.