Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64, rox)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

+1, no changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

and debut Buck Wildman

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

Just one more thing...

lmao I love it. ty!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

😱

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what the heck is the swizzler talking about? tontine? are you trying to say toontime?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

:-)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

What an incredible wrestling match ! Simply incredible! Me and Mr. Hamburgler, going at it like noboodies business. Big fan of his work, big fan. Followed him for years. His moves? I tell ya', they're something else. And his waft, very friendly. After that FANTASTIC match, we hit the town for some good food. We both wanted something different, but met half way at sloppy joes. And would you look at that, he knew just the place. New city, and he just knew.

But all good things come to an end, you understand. Duty calls. With our bellies full and spirits high, I took him down to the boys at the station. He threw me a nod and a wink. Here's to you, Mr. Hamburgler. You're one for the books.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Looking forward to showing the young'uns these old bones still have a little kick left in 'em.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ow, my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ow, that's gonna leave a mark... or two or three. the zodiac really did a number on me out there. i haven't taken a beating like that since the time i tried to break up a brawl between mrs. columbo's bridge club ladies over the last egg salad sandwich.

anyway, i gotta give that wily killer credit. just when i thought i had him figured out, bam! he'd hit me with some devious new hold id never seen before. but you know me, im not one to stay down for long. ooh sure, i may have a cracked rib or three, a shattered cheekbone, a severe concussion, two black eyes, and more bruises than i can count. but the mind was still chugging along.

while the zodiac was working me over, i was closely observing his tactics, his stamina, his tells. those are all valuable clues that are only going to help me zero in on catching this maniac. and catch him i will. right after i recover with the help of an old friend, w.t.fits.