Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Here's a pretty good retrospective on the CD-I Zelda games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQHtv8xmkk8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

If I'm remembering John "Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon are actually great games, you plebs" Sczepaniak's Hardcore Gaming 101 writeup correctly, the flying enemies do eventually stop spawning, it just takes forever for them to do so.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

FoolyCharged posted:

Also, drat, I just found out about the citra/yuzu thing from this. That's... not a great precedent set for all emulators out there.
As long as they don't do things like host Nintendo's files on a Google Drive, openly talk about pirating the latest games on their Discord and that sort of thing, they'll probably be fine. I'm not saying what Nintendo did was good by any means, but the Yuzu guys just flew too close to the sun.