Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Jim just cheating off of his brother’s paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I appreciate the commitment to playing for the team that was stolen after playing for the replacement team that existed because the first team he played for was stolen

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Woozie66 posted:

As a Steelers hater, I truly hate the last week

I’m not sure a broken Russ and a guy who holds onto the ball for 20 seconds are going to be lighting up the AFCN.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

gently caress me I KNEW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN. God drat it. Steelers have the division locked up already

Tell me you didn’t watch any Bears games without telling me you didn’t watch any Bears games

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Yeah the Browns had Elite QB play and the Jets had… that

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Docjowles posted:

CPat is cool and I wish him well. But lol that like a month after hiring Arthur Smith he's in there pounding the table for this dude

Patterson was like the lone bright spot in his tenure, can’t blame the guy for wanting to relive the glory days

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Mega64 posted:

Did the Ravens hire the wrong Harbaugh?

Only one of them is 1-0 in Harbowls

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Quarterbacks have to deal with insane highs and lows. Even if a WR makes a critical drop, the stat still focuses on the QB as an incomplete pass (dropped passes aren't really mainstream enough yet and the criticism usually stays local *cough* philly and Nelson Agholor *cough*). So a successful QB usually ends up being these weirdo broken dorks that can tune out the lows unlike that of a WR. Russ, Cousins, Eli, Rodgers, Mahomes are perfect examples.

That’s Ravens Legend Nelson Agholor you’re besmirching tyvm

Actually I don’t really know what happened there, he was apparently a joke with Philly but now he seems fine? I can’t think of any egregious drops and he was one of the more dependable pass catchers on the roster last season

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yes you can.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1711096195118997536?t=-7MOQLXKloptPMbk-LZNKw&s=19

Admittedly that was a day with 6 other Ravens drops, including at least 2 other TDs.

lmao, this was the one game I missed last year because I was at the Broncos/Jets game (:shepicide:). I guess Agholor knows when I’m watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

this forum is a good 70% ravens posters. come back in two weeks and we'll have cycled back around to talking about agholor again

If you’re not careful we’ll start discussing whether Andrews’ return from injury messed with the chemistry the team built while he was gone