Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Becton to the Jets, book it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Sneed had the non-exclusive tag put on him, so other teams can negotiate and Chiefs can match.

But who would ever want to go through actual work to draw up a boilerplate contract and try to sign him? It might takes dozens of minutes.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I don't recall seeing this posted, but maybe I just missed it. But anyway, it should be posted again regardless.

https://x.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/1764719724380684485?s=20

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

wandler20 posted:

lol are you new to this?

The Saints can't even cut most of their guys because it would cost them more than keeping them. They just have to keep restructuring and playing the same old rear end players.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-orleans-saints - Click 2025 tab

In 2027 they're going to make a run with $241M in cap space if they don't sign anyone until then.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

That seems super cheap. Good trade.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

That doesn’t seem like a great deal for Baker, but I guess having a home for a couple years and $50M in the bank is good. I’m guessing he won’t see a lot of that “$100M” that’s probably super incentive based.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Why announce this? They just ruined their leverage of getting some team to give up a king's ransom to move up 2-3 spots for Caleb, so they can take Marvin, which sounds like they're going to anyway?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Still catching up and the Browns haven't done poo poo (that I know of yet), but this is definitely the best thing about today. Holy poo poo that rules.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Mega64 posted:

Jimmy saw what Flacco pulled off and went, "Yeah, I want the opposite of that."

It's more like, when Watson has a sluggish start for the first 6-7 games, everyone claims "rust" again, and the fans are about to riot for him to be benched in favor of Flacco mania. Jimmy doesn't want that dilemma.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

Geez, that seems like a lot of money for a Bears WR not named Moore

E: Seriously? This gets $13m per year?

Ok now double all the numbers since the Bears automatically have a 0.5 multiplier.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

gently caress this

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Tyrod and Lock. Can Danny Dimes be cut without a silly amount of dead cap?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Tyrod is on the Jets now fwiw

Doh. I can't keep the crappy NY teams straight, as well as my own crappy team.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I'm actually surprised no one has tried (or reportedly tried to) trade the Bengals for Browning. He seemed pretty serviceable after Burrow went down.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

lol

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

:smith: