Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

october 2022 fedex air player of the week nominee as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was a good signing and it's going to look even better. i'll never forget when i said madubuike would get 2 sacks in a game against the titans and he did. i tell that story to my nieces and i plan on telling it to my son when he learns how to listen. the real gamble is not paying it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought arthur smith was arthur blank until reading above.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

15 mil a year for jonah williams isn't good but his positional coach for the past couple years sucks really bad and shouldn't be in the league

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bows1 posted:

Is Sheldon Rankins still good

i feel like it's an overpay for a decent player but idk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reader was so good. poo poo rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chargers will be fine with a top rookie wr and obj and hollywood brown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i said hollywood clown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's why they call him jim hardball

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i guess minnesota e: nvm. just read above

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

need some more players i don't know anything about or it's over

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a 3rd and a 7th round pick "flop" seems to be more than a 3rd

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of teams don 't even have a room for rbs. what are they going to do in there. probably come up with some good ideas for countering their own exploitation. of course the real work for running a counter on that is traditionally done by the tackle and guard anyway. i was fooling by saying that. talking about the pulling that takes place on a counter play.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think there will be 31 kickoff returns for a touchdown under the new rules and they will change something after only one season because it upsets teams with less success at it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all of that happens and then devin hester takes it upon himself to build the hall of devin hester, fully encompassing the pro football hall of fame within its walls. it's a much much larger building. 100,000 people are paid a living wage to go around online talking about how the nfl does not deserve to be in the hall of hester. they'll drown out all other points of view and convert a few along the way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the chargers should sign jk dobbins, tyler boyd, odell beckham, dalvin cook, kyle van noy, levi wallace. unless they are signed. i didn't say them then

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gotta start thinking about wanting the gm and president gone and the owner to sell the team. john harbaugh is just a symptom

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another 40 y/o john harbaugh is sitting out there waiting for his 20 year run with the baltimore ravens and he's going to get it. then it's another 2 or 3 lucky super bowls at best

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the broncos should draft a wonderful guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I say, uh, likely