Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Cousins to the Falcons makes sense, he's enough of an improvement over Ridder to immediately make that team the favorite in that poo poo-rear end division

Preemptive lmao at how much money he's gonna get though. I feel like he has to take the securing the bag crown from Sam Bradford at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Bourne is a solid player, that deal wouldn't have looked nearly as bad if he wasn't run out there alongside Devante Parker and Juju.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
wait what the gently caress?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I mean I guess he can't be worse than Pickett and Rudolph? But Russ is omega washed.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Minnesota, Vegas and Denver going to be locked into a bidding war for drafting JJ McCarthy, tough scene

If New England decided not to just take Maye/Daniels at 3 they could probably clean up with trade offers for that pick

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I guess what I'm saying is maybe the Patriots don't think Jayden Daniels is 'the guy' and could potentially get a truly goofy amount of picks from a desperate team who does.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Is Renfrow totally washed now or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.