Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Where the heck are the TRADES? I've seen trades, but no TRADES.

Most of the big trades are gonna happen on or close to draft night as teams solidify where they want to be/who is on their boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Intruder posted:

This is still a team that lost to the Panthers last year

Every year every team has inexplicable losses in the regular season that don't mean a thing in the end. Like the 2022 Superbowl winning Chiefs lost to the eventual 4-12-1 Colts. The 2021 Bills that were 13 seconds away from the AFC Championship game lost to the 3-14 Jags.

Gully Foyle fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Mar 16, 2024

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Calidus posted:

So the Steelers have a month to decide on Fields 5th year option?

They should definitely not commit to $25 million fully guaranteed for what might be their back-up QB or vet presence for a new draft guy. They could do what Green Bay did with Love and offer a cheaper extension, make it a prove it year or whatever.

Gully Foyle fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 17, 2024

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think Nabers going at 5 would shock anyone, seems like he gets mocked to the Chargers pretty often.

Yeah, if no trades up happen, both Cardinals and Chargers will/should be taking the two best WRs.

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

sexy tiger boobs posted:

What's weird is that Arthur Smith barely used him last year. Dunno why he wanted him back.

I mean, it sounds like he'll be a returner primarily, and Smith isn't in control of ST for the Steelers.