Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Ouch. I didn’t expect them to release Morse, especially in tandem with trading Bates, the incumbent back-up, but they’re really going all in on clearing cap space.

Guess center just shot up the list of needs. Not surprised to see them cut Poyer and White: the former might have a little left but isn’t really durable enough to be an every down safety anymore. The latter has suffered two season-ending injuries in as many years and is getting to the age a lot of corners fade out anyway.

I think they’re both possibly good signings as long as they’re cheap, but definitely dicey otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Settle didn’t really distinguish himself. Ever. JAG.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Free Herbie :lol:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Codependent Poster posted:

What are the Bills doing
Dumping aging veterans with ambiguous remaining shelf life in order to reload in the next year or two as the dead money comes off.