Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Is he better? Probably not, but he’s not as banged up and is cheaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Roasted Donut posted:

most of the things described here are pretty bad

Getting burns is good.

The rest is kind of more positive reinforcement

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

Feels weird that both the Eagles and Ravens, two teams lauded for analytics decision making a lot of the time, spent big on old running backs.

To be fair it sounds like a one year deal with easy cast off if it doesn’t work out. Which seems to be what RB contracts are becoming now

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Your team is not obligated to sign either Desmond Ridder OR Zach Wilson

No I think that’s a choice every team must make at some point

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Did nobody tell Kirk to keep his mouth shut, or is he negging his new team straight out the gate to establish dominance

Kirk spent the offseason learning from the TopG

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be a backup for a different team?

They aren’t even that far apart!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Intruder posted:

What if the change in my pocket for Jordan Love

Are…are they quarters?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be fair he sucked on the bears. Put him on a real team and see where it goes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

I come with an image from the fuuuuuuture

Hey I didn’t say it was a guarantee

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

They have to do it but it would be funny if one time he posted “well they had to sign someone “ but alas they are professional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I think the panthers are trying to improve the team to get their young QB some help so maybe he won’t be a bust and people will want to watch them