Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

Added to OP.

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Baker should 100% cash in while he can. Dude looked great last year and there's no guarantee he looks like that this year with a new OC or even a potential injury (as happened in 2021). He's starting high but if bucs don't pay he can hit free agency and some dumb team will throw that much at him and force bucs to either match or let him go.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Midnightghoul posted:

I still have the same response every time I see Taysom Hill's cap number

HE'S MAKING WHAT

He's earning every dollar. He's the only watchable part of the offense.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:byewhore:

Lol that it only happened because he defied the falcon lover.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

Saints should have never let him go. :(

I miss him OP

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Steelers nation, let's russ

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao what are the cowboys doing? Did they forget free agency even started this week?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The ravens won the super bowl... but at what cost?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Brees made Payton.

Man, people really don't know what a difference a good coach has on a team/players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nervous posted:

*Mickey Loomis looks at this post in confusion and extends Michael Thomas again*

Man, MT didn't even get a sniff over the last month. Dude went from a dominant possession receiver to just massive disappointment.