Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1765089284993015958

Scratch another one off the list of who's available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Serious question, how much more production has Barkley produced than your average 4th round (or lower) RB drafted in the last decade?

I don't know about 4th or lower, but just compare him to Nick Chubb in the same draft. Chubb was a round later and has higher volume and rate stats (a full yard per carry higher) despite fewer touches. Barkley just had that great rookie year.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

R.D. Mangles posted:

Well that was a fun 3 years with Justin. Now to do it for the third consecutive time.

I've been thinking a lot about that Monty Python sketch where the fourth castle stays up

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
I think Patterson is going to be great with the new rules. Straight ahead speed and power where he will be running past/into guys who don't have a head start