Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
25 a year lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hmm always good to see another good starter in OL available

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Browns are shopping a pretty good guard and a decent cb.

https://x.com/NFLNotify/status/1766135316019392858?s=20

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Docjowles posted:

It is but they have so many holes and so much cap space that checking a box with a reliable boring vet is probably fine. It’s not like there’s a slew of stud free agent tight ends out there to sign and they have other priorities in the draft.

Yeah hard to fault NE with this signing. It’s a decent price for someone they really need to be adequate for 2+ years which is about Hunter Henry’s floor

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait they’ll trade Bosa? Have I missed anything

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Cheap for him.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh wow

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I genuinely can’t decide what Russ will command in the free market.

Similar to Bakers?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

vet minimum since the broncos are paying him 39 million lol

Oh poo poo great point. Completely forgot they’re still on the hook and anything more is offset

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The only player it’s been rumored to take a paycut was Armstead. What’s Ramsey talking about

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Former Dolphin. He actually was pretty good in a few spots for Miami. Forgot he went to Atlanta for his career to die

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miamis new center can use a whopper or two

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Great signing. Yay.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
drat Miami was hot on him. Guess we’re really bargain hunting bc he’s pretty drat good for that $

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
His contract is big so that makes sense but wowza what a move by Chicago.

Guess that guarantees you’re saying bye to Fields and they’re drafting Qb

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Great job proud of u

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dammit! What was the $?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

He dogged it hard in Vegas and found a lot of reasons to not play games. gently caress that guy

I swear I remember you or another raiders fan posting tweets or proof of this before but I’m drawing blanks. Hes the dude who had multiple gifs of just not even trying to block edge rushers right?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
All of our teams are stupid. Except the ravens and the chiefs

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah that’s not bad at all. Good rental. Glad it wasn’t the Jets at that discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why would you pay an extra 2mm a year when you can give up a 3rd in 2026