Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Hand Row posted:

He’s a free agent and leaving it looks like

Yea I'm assuming he is going to get more than what they just signed Greenard. I would think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

How is this guy?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Kalli posted:

I'm sure the adequately producing guy opposite Justin Jefferson will do just fine in New England.

Another MN -> NE WR, let's see how this one does.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I don't think the MIN front office is stupid enough to get fleeced but we'll see. I would prefer not see them give up a future 1st to move up, they should have enough ammo now. They just need to be willing to walk away from a deal which will keep a team like the Pats from getting too greedy. Maybe the Raiders will sell it all to move up, they always seem to make a :dafuq: move.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
:toxx: if MIN trades JJ (not gonna happen)