Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Is Buffalo just cutting the entire team

https://twitter.com/StreamtheVote/status/1765488605366047067

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

fartknocker posted:

The year is 2040. A 50-year old Taysom Hill hands the ball off to a 38-year old Frank Gore Jr., who gains 3.2 yards on the play. The Saints still have their cap hit on the books for another 4 years.

I know this isn't what you intended, but I now like the idea of the Saints trying to pass down cap hits across generations. Like they can keep spreading Cam Jordan's cap hit as long as they agree to draft his son in like 10 years.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

BlindSite posted:

For sure. Anything is probably on the table. I just don't see it and it seemed like the speculation was around signing him as a free agent.

Dalton was in New Orleans with Pete Carmichael who is now "Senior Offensive Analyst" in Denver and the Denver QB cupboard is bare. Everything about it makes sense except having to give up assets for &e.