Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Black Sunshine posted:

Baker should just be spiteful and come to Vegas for the same money that TB is offering. It'll be a fun offense with good vibes everywhere and 3 cheesecake factory's for all the blowjobs a man could ask for

I am ready for Baker Mayfield, mercenary QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shrimpy posted:

Dalton was in New Orleans with Pete Carmichael who is now "Senior Offensive Analyst" in Denver and the Denver QB cupboard is bare. Everything about it makes sense except having to give up assets for &e.

When you have a chance to get the October 2015 AFC offensive player of the month, you have to take it, ok?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Docjowles posted:

:hmmyes:

Also agreed I’m fine if the Pats want to rent one of the veteran backs for a year or two. Wtf else are you doing with like 80 mil in cap space

Bundle it with a 7th and offer that for von miller + picks

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

He's a brand ambassador for

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Remember that moment the Browns were likable them tossed everything for a bevy of sex pests

It broke my heart :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Real jf1 stans know he’ll be the steeler starter season after next 🤝🤝🤝

Starting RB

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Are you sure you don't want a point guard?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

The ravens won the super bowl... but at what cost?

Kawa's genie wish was for the Ravens to be undefeated in super bowls forevermore, and the genie really monkey pawed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Bills are eating it this year but next year he will be completely off the books and they'll have $19m more in cap space.

*Mickey Loomis looks at this post in confusion and extends Michael Thomas again*