Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Turn left dale, nooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

bradzilla posted:

can't stop reading the thread title in the cadence of mgs1 soldiers saying "whose footprints are these"

its actually to be read in the austin powers "who do you work for?!" voice

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

OhsH posted:

Turn left dale, nooo!

One of the best usernames of all time.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Stinkbagz and im sorry

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m koalas march’s secret op account

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Prove it

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Rad-daddio posted:

I'm pick's alt.

I can't wait to log off and go chase a handicapped man under a truck, pining for his love like a cartoon skunk.

thank you for reminding me about Pick

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i thought pick was definitely cooler than pick's detractors in every case i can remember

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I remember pick, but never really interacted with her much. We only crossed paths occasionally, but I seem to recall a bunch of people saying that most of her "fans" (for lack of a better way of putting it) came as a result of her being a hot goonette who supposedly had rich parents and internet goons being internet goons she had a lot of leg humpers as a result.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

I remember pick, but never really interacted with her much. We only crossed paths occasionally, but I seem to recall a bunch of people saying that most of her "fans" (for lack of a better way of putting it) came as a result of her being a hot goonette who supposedly had rich parents and internet goons being internet goons she had a lot of leg humpers as a result.

nice what's her username

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Eh, I don't even know what Pick looks like and I've always thought she seemed weird but cool

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

the fact that theyd even mention her family's theoretical wealth is basically all i need to know about their perspective lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Pick was a furry

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nooner posted:

Pick was a furry

renounce the flamingo and i shall take you seriously

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
pick is with us in spirit, infecting the forums with her pedantry, even if she doesn't have any reregs :angel:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

pick is with us in spirit, infecting the forums with her pedantry, even if she doesn't have any reregs :angel:

brave of u to carry the torch for her

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
i have several reregs actually

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
pick quoted me in the funny quotes thread, so, I would have killed for her if she asked

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Brand spanking new user. No rereg. Remember SA as a forum growing up but paying :10bux: to post was dumb and I was broke.

Fast forward 20 years and Reddit does dumb poo poo with 3rd party apps. I'm on that poo poo too much anyway, I bite the bullet and pay my entry fee. Here I am! No rereg, check the logs.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Pele

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I am 3 permabanned posters in a trenchcoat.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I'm wondering which one of you is Metis. It's ok, you're welcome back, we shouldn't be forever judged by our youthful indiscretions.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE

On The Internet posted:

Brand spanking new user. No rereg. Remember SA as a forum growing up but paying :10bux: to post was dumb and I was broke.

Fast forward 20 years and Reddit does dumb poo poo with 3rd party apps. I'm on that poo poo too much anyway, I bite the bullet and pay my entry fee. Here I am! No rereg, check the logs.

lurk more

...!
Oct 5, 2003

FatCow posted:

lurk more

:justpost:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Lurk or post?! Will you please just help me?!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Both please

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

On The Internet posted:

Lurk or post?! Will you please just help me?!

easiest way to get over the hump is by posting numerous threads op give it a shot

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i've always been buce

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Horny on main

Jinkeloid
Jan 6, 2024

Dweller of the
Mythical Oriental Continent
I am here to sincrerely apologize for my poor financial situation and my inability to spend $10 prior 2024.

I have realized that I belong to the "Reregs" according to your term difinition, and I hereby humbly request that you stop calling me a rereg, but you may still reserve the right to call me a coward.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Jinkeloid posted:

I am here to sincrerely apologize for my poor financial situation and my inability to spend $10 prior 2024.

I have realized that I belong to the "Reregs" according to your term difinition, and I hereby humbly request that you stop calling me a rereg, but you may still reserve the right to call me a coward.

Worse, I'm gonna call you Jinkeloid :smug:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Jinkeloid posted:

yea youre definitely a rereg you lying sack of poo poo. $10 might have been worth something in like 2000 but you cant even see both feet on onlyfans for $10 nowdays

imagine not being able to afford 1 foot

...!
Oct 5, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

Worse, I'm gonna call you Jinkeloid :smug:

Holy poo poo

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I’m my own rereg. :colbert:

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

im vilerat. benghazi aint going away

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

covidstomper58 posted:

I'm wondering which one of you is Metis. It's ok, you're welcome back, we shouldn't be forever judged by our youthful indiscretions.

Metis was swap.avi goon right?

And rib kid was metric?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Yeah but he had lots of less successful projects too.

I assumed rib kid used imperial units.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

covidstomper58 posted:

Yeah but he had lots of less successful projects too.

I assumed rib kid used imperial units.

Are you one of those less successful projects? :smug:

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

...! posted:

Are you one of those less successful projects? :smug:

Isn't it obvious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

It was a rhetorical question