Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
it brings me joy to tell you that none of you have said one single funny thing in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
when you give a cat you love a belly rubbing and the cat loves the belly rubbing you give

there is joy

there is transcendence

there is the moment of bliss that none can take from you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Konar posted:

it brings me joy to tell you that none of you have said one single funny thing in this thread

welcome back op. hope you found some joy in your time off #bless #peace #assalamualaykum

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

welcome back op. hope you found some joy in your time off #bless #peace #assalamualaykum

thank you i hope you also found joy in posting 7.8 million times since then

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Konar posted:

thank you i hope you also found joy in posting 7.8 million times since then

posting is one of the greatest joys in life :)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dee eight posted:

when you give a cat you love a belly rubbing and the cat loves the belly rubbing you give

there is joy

there is transcendence

there is the moment of bliss that none can take from you

the cat can, and often will, find great joy in taking that from you, op :catbert:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

TrashMammal posted:

the cat can, and often will, find great joy in taking that from you, op :catbert:

not my poofalo bill

never a trap. never ever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

those are pleasures op

AcidCat posted:

Your hosed up rodent av brings me joy when I see it. I don't really know why but it does.

Thank you OP’s. Your posts always bring me much joy.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

redshirt posted:

Congrats! Do you get a pension?

only if I blow my superannuation first
which I did
so glad I live in a cool country

Carlos Lantana fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Mar 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

stopping for a moment to appreciate the joy i find in cooking with carbon steel, the way its oxide layer ebbs and flows. don’t care at all for the pedantry of a “perfect” cure or finish. i savor the journey; the mindfulness of knowing what it is in the moment; the skill of making the best of that. most of all, i cherish the joy i find in mrs mammal’s enraged befuddlement that comes roaring to the surface whenever she tries to cook with the stuff