Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve Joe vs Kingdom 1 1.28%
Hook vs Cage 2 2.56%
Killswitch vs Magic 1 1.28%
Riho vs Stat 4 5.13%
Ospreay vs Kyle 70 89.74%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

aew is a buffet of hot people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
I screamed twice during this Dynamite. First, when Okada’s music hit, and second when he hit the rainmaker on Eddie. Such a perfect debut. We get a renewed purpose for the Elite and it sets up the Okada/Omega rematch down the line. Great show.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

UnleashedDad posted:

I screamed twice during this Dynamite. First, when Okada’s music hit, and second when he hit the rainmaker on Eddie. Such a perfect debut. We get a renewed purpose for the Elite and it sets up the Okada/Omega rematch down the line. Great show.

I screamed like 5 times in the main event alone lol

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I do not care for hunky boys!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

oh poo poo!

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Bucks replacing Kenny with his greatest rival is A+ heeling.

Kenny doesn’t watch the product, he has no idea. He’s probably lost in some final fantasy star or whatever they’re called.

I was pretty sure those robes were Okada signals at Revolution. Now I feel smart!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Integrated Houston posted:

Kenny doesn’t watch the product, he has no idea. He’s probably lost in some final fantasy star or whatever they’re called.

I was pretty sure those robes were Okada signals at Revolution. Now I feel smart!

Kenny is probably grinding out Queen's Blood wins and Chadley Combat simulations and doesn't know he's been fired. Hate to see it

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1765586550253818001?t=BXJqBtFfqht_r-jghBBygQ&s=19

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Captain Foo posted:

I lost my poo poo at the coin drop

lol same, what a brilliant move having Okada debut tonight instead of Big Business

Jay White is such a good promo when he's a full-on greasy weasely poo poo-stirrer

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Rihowns

Thats all

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Also Willow gonn win the TBS title so we can get mysterious debuting wrestler vs Willow in a revenge match I think

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

drat drop em wardawg

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Kenny is probably grinding out Queen's Blood wins and Chadley Combat simulations and doesn't know he's been fired. Hate to see it

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1765588114805084417?t=4c2tKgVksw57Ty_8G4IJgQ&s=19

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
e: f,b

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think Ospreay vs Danielson might cause a Liztomania esque riot because it’d be too good.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

ahahah

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Rhonne posted:

Stupid sexy Wardlow

feels like im winning...

nothing at all

nothing at all

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/KITHnocontext/status/1490692071526744064?s=20

Kyle Fletcher's new haircut.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
The Fite replay ends before the finish of the main event which is annoying. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere?

Seems like a great match anyway, though I kept getting distracted by Kyle's awful new look.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

https://twitter.com/AllEliteChief/status/1765559487518200301?t=xKQbPsqF10YprvR1w-hvpQ&s=19

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kenny just ran into Roche again in Rebirth. Exact face I made!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I liked all the non wrestling stuff this week. It seemed like a lot more than the typical Dynamite, which was great.

And it’s nice that they are announcing the main events of Dynamite further in advance. Two weeks out is pretty great to give me something constantly to be hyped for.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Darby has fully convinced himself he's going to die on Mt. Everest so I'm excited for what insane poo poo he pulls out next week.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Amazing promo from Darby. He’s so awesome

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Dropping Okada on just some regular Dynamite instead of at Revolution (or Big Business) was a shock

Eat My Fuc posted:

Amazing promo from Darby. He’s so awesome

He's gotten noticeably better on the mic, the few times he does actually talk

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
What an incredible episode. So much poo poo happened. That's how you reset after a big PPV.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Maerlyn posted:

Dropping Okada on just some regular Dynamite instead of at Revolution (or Big Business) was a shock

Anything can happen on dynamite

Also now they can sell more tix for big business off Okada

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

After the show went off Danielson led us in dueling chants of "YES YES YES" and Osprey to the tune of the ole song for like 10 minutes, seeming to have the time of his life.

It was such a fun night of wrestling, and Rampage was p good too.

Though the attendance was, uh, somewhat dire.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the bucks are so good. dying at their tony khan promo

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

the bucks are so good. dying at their tony khan promo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

They wanted to give Mercedes Mone her own surprise Dynamite/show, which is next week/Big Business in her hometown

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Put Mercedes in the Elite.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

God I love EVP jackass Bucks. I didn’t think Matthew’s face could ever achieve max smugness but here we are.

Same Kenny. Same.
So is the Rainmaker going to attack AEW youngbois now? Nick Wayne and the Martins better look out. Loved how the crowd turned on OKADA.
Loved Darby’s promo. Still love Swerve though he needs to stay a scorpion. Nasty Swerve is best Swerve.
Love how the crowd was medium hype for Ospreay only for that loon to get them losing their minds by the end. That is his power. We are so loving spoiled. Dragon vs Ospreay? Yes please. Ospreay is so loving good. Just keep him away from live mics or it’s going to get very British. Fletcher at the end was beautiful.

Kenny is going to come back one day to find Ospreay, Swtchblade and OKADA have taken over his darling AEWand he is not going to be pleased. We. Are. Spoiled. The feeling? It is back.

Don’t die Darby

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/AIRGold_/status/1765601080275014106?s=20

We need an update... ZOOM

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:syoon:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I never thought of myself as a Riho fan until I realized all my favorite women's matches involved either plunder or Riho.
I fell asleep before the main. I knew I'd miss out on a hell of a match but I feel like there will be many Will Ospreay 'hell of a match'es in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Kenny just ran into Roche again in Rebirth. Exact face I made!

:same: