Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve Joe vs Kingdom 1 1.28%
Hook vs Cage 2 2.56%
Killswitch vs Magic 1 1.28%
Riho vs Stat 4 5.13%
Ospreay vs Kyle 70 89.74%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Ganso Bomb posted:

Has this been referenced on TV at all yet? I can’t remember if they’ve mentioned looking for a third yet.

I really love the gall to ask someone “yo, that’s your breath?” when they talk to you. The way that hits is just really funny to me.

On the preshow for Revolution, Willie Mack came out with them and the announcers mentioned they had been trying out a third member.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

The Notorious ZSB posted:

With Toriyama passing, someone has to do some dragonball homage gear in the next week or two. It's too bad Kenny is on the shelf or you know it'd be him.

Get some Keith Lee on my TV, I need a spirit bomb to some jobber.

It is going to eat Sammy up

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

JUNGLE BOY posted:

is magic city some sort of magician supply store

Yeah it pushed Eddie’s Trick Shop out of business