Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I'd rather have Aiyuk anyway, which also won't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nodoze posted:

I'd rather have Aiyuk anyway, which also won't happen

You'd have to pay him what Brown got.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/SleeperNFL/status/1783962734520119446

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
seeing as everyone was losing their mind about the Bills giving the Chiefs worthy I did a bit of a look at the scouting on him. Turns out he was one of the worst yds per catch prospects, was terrible while the ball was in air, and will likely be another jet sweep and screen monster, he's also tiny so prone to being jammed or diverted from routes easily, and there's like 5 other prospects graded at or above him, kinda fine with getting an improved later rounder, Legette though, ooof he would've been good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Paracausal posted:

seeing as everyone was losing their mind about the Bills giving the Chiefs worthy I did a bit of a look at the scouting on him. Turns out he was one of the worst yds per catch prospects, was terrible while the ball was in air, and will likely be another jet sweep and screen monster, he's also tiny so prone to being jammed or diverted from routes easily, and there's like 5 other prospects graded at or above him, kinda fine with getting an improved later rounder, Legette though, ooof he would've been good.

He'll probably look good there because of Mahomes and they will use him the right way.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
"The Bills are considering two WRs at pick No. 33 - Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman, per @TonyPauline
Buffalo will also entertain offers to move down if the price is right."
https://twitter.com/SleeperNFL/status/1783962734520119446

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/TyrodTaylor/status/1783972043421082034

bleh

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Have you considered that Tony Pauline is always wrong?

You’re taking Tony Franklin and he’s better than Keon Coleman

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I wish the pats had taken this lol

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1783972332081656013

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

Hope so!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
The Bills did it! They made a pick!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehhhhh, maaaaan

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

:smuggo:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I mean, grats on the really slow WR.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

N'Keon Benjamin

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/nyj_matt/status/1783998888401146051?s=46
Banter

BillsPhoenix
Jun 29, 2023
But what if Russia aren't the bad guys? I'm just asking questions...
The pops was right. The special teams impact is good, if he's not a diva it's great.

The extra draft value is enough to convince me, very glad it wasn't him at 28.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Taking a slow rear end receiver and praising his return skills in basically the first round is definitely a win lol

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_G59MJmu8
needs work, looks good

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dammit Miami what happened to trade ups

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Everyone wants WRs

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I like Polk a lot. Good pick.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
No clue who this guy is but he can't be worse than Aaron Dobson or NKeal Harry

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I’ll believe it when I see it.

https://twitter.com/connor_j_hughes/status/1784005863780368543?s=46

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Would they go for Mitchell? He's dropping.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Mitchell, Franklin, Corley, Wilson. A bunch still available.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dammit Miami what happened to trade ups

i am absolutely fine with missing the CB run lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sigh bye JPJ

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

No clue who this guy is but he can't be worse than Aaron Dobson or NKeal Harry

Remember Taylor Price, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, and Malcolm Mitchell? I really don't know why the Patriots are so bad with Wide Receivers.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

So the trade basically moved us from the top of the 5th to the middle of the fourth? Sure why not. Polk seems fine. Now do tackle please.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

You'd have to pay him what Brown got.

So what, the cap is fake and hes worth it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He literally wore one of our legends jersey numbers just begging us to take him and we let him go. I’m so sick of Griers mentality towards our line.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m now rooting for the Dolphins to take T.J. Tampa from Temple.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Cooper Bebe?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Cooper Bebe?

I hope they do something dumb as hell

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Wasn’t dumb. Paul is a solid pick.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’m okay with this

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

We did it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

I hope they do something dumb as hell

I was trying to guess what the most realistic stupid pick they could make and he was it.

I’m happy with Patrick Paul. High ceiling low floor whatever but I think he’ll do well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

yay o-line. apparently he only gave up 9 pressures last season.