Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

If Kevin hart didn’t make a joke about how fast he left the venue he’s a hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Phobeste posted:

Aaron rodgers: it seems pretty tough to get thaaaat many people to those camps. Trust me they can’t even get ME to go

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I don’t know stats for poo poo but in my heart I believe OBJ had one highlight reel catch that carried an otherwise mid receiver into an undeservedly long career.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

If watching the XFL taught me anything it’s that without a hereditary fandom I will root for whatever team first builds a massive beer snake or equivalent alcohol centric idol.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Docjowles posted:

This man is still on a roster (Saints). I love the NFL.

We talk about former first rounders getting like 10 extra lives but what the hell is the excuse for Peterman lol

Another Bills fan friend and I follow his career out of morbid curiosity after his one start there. Peterman moves in the NFL are shared amongst us with the same urgency as current Bills moves.

He briefly had his own fashion line, lmao.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I forgot about that loving commercial, god drat. That might have been the funniest thing of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Pablo Bluth posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1786152810226069679
Desperate not to have to recall Aj Klien again, the Bills squad is going to be Josh Allen and 52 linebackers.

Hell, that might make the playoffs.