Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think this puts to rest the idea that the pats aren’t going QB in the draft

Unless they are higher on the Zap than I thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trading your QB and not being in the QB market is the perfect time to draft a WR it’s true

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fsif posted:

Rodgers is a Sandy Hook truther and I am ascending into heaven.

This is what they call long term storytelling

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Why would it come out before, an NFL player with a bad opinion isn’t very interesting or novel

A potential political candidate is another matter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I guess if you just want to try and trick people doing something believable does make the most sense

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Scamming Ross at gambling won’t get you kicked out of the league

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I thought he accidentally used an old timey slur not that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The pats are taking a QB they aren’t going into the season with the Zapp attack

Whether that’s a good idea is another matter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

I mean they aren't anyway, they signed Jacoby Brissett.

You just assume Brisset is going to get hurt and won’t finish the season

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

stuker posted:

yeah i see everyone posting this like it's a gravestone: https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1775541328757108767?s=20

and clearly no one has actually looked at the contracts those guys wound up signing (future OPOY gabe davis aside)

I mean you don’t win games by dumping bad contracts

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fsif posted:

Okay. One more chance for AD.

Except if they don't choose him then technically I can spend all day tomorrow hoping the Bills make a move for hi-

gently caress nevermind goddammit lol

You got to respect the Bills commitment to being disappointing

Not even the offseason is safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I feel like a third is about the cutoff for when getting a free one is still great value. Especially since I doubt the players in that area of the draft are probably not going to be future HOFs