Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sure I brought in this 40 year old qb and let him dictate the roster and coaching staff, but that doesn't mean I'm going all in on this little project. Better save a few bucks for next year in case this doesn't work out.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Phobeste posted:

Aaron rodgers: it seems pretty tough to get thaaaat many people to those camps. Trust me they can’t even get ME to go

lmao

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm really happy with my decision to not care about the Jets this year.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Is the metlife turf actually worse than others or does it just have a higher casualty count from being played on twice as often

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

fsif posted:

It's like they always say, take the older guy that costs draft capital.

:yeah:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Gotta see what he was traded for but right now this does not look good for the Bills.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

A 2nd is about what I expected they'd get back but it's not for this years draft?? Not great. The Josh Allen Superbowl window isn't gonna stay open forever.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

They're gonna be the first team to go 0-17

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Professor Funk posted:

I think Bowers is being aggressively overthought at this point. The "he lines up in the slot" thing is a perfect example--he's not "really a slot WR," he lined up as a traditional TE on like 50% of his snaps at Georgia, and then lined up in the slot, at H-Back, and as an X/Y receiver the rest of the time. He's a really versatile pass catcher in a league where those types of guys can totally change an offense. He wouldn't be my top choice at 10, but I would be totally content with it if that's how the board falls.

I do agree about Hackett limiting Bowers. But the Jets actually moved their receivers all over the alignment last year, so maybe that gives you some hope that they would utilize him decently well. Hackett sucks rear end though so that's maybe a slim hope.

Edit: I think my preferences are basically the same as Diva. I probably should have taken Fatanau in the Goon Draft but I decided the chalky weapon would be more fun than the chalky offensive lineman.

I feel like I've been hearing about this exact kind of player coming out in the draft every year for like a decade and they always top out at like 3 tds and 400 yards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It's really unfortunate that the best way to farm engagement is to be extremely stupid.