Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Patriots

Amen brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

tarbrush posted:

I would not touch a receiver the Steelers are looking to move on from.

Yeah, it's basically a guaranteed waste of money and/or draft capital at this point

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

Yeah sure. Rogan for surgeon general. Portnoy for secretary of labor. Sidney Sweeney for Defense.

Full clown show.

Will our enemies be too distracted by her boobs to focus on espionage/surveillance against us or did she recently do/say some really stupid poo poo?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

So the Patriots still don't have an official GM do they?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

tarbrush posted:

I have a Ricky Williams jersey and regret nothing.

Ricky Williams owns and you should rock that jersey every day

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

If you’re making crème brûlée at home you’re amazing and I want to marry you

I do this, and even use a kitchen torch to properly caramelize the sugar, but going straight to marriage is a bit fast so perhaps we can just take it slow to start things off

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Do you really? Is it hard to make? It’s my favorite dessert and I literally…

1- had it the night of that post AND

2- flat out said to my dinner date “this is one of those things I have to order when I’m out because I have zero clue how to make it at home”

So to say I’m jealous is an understatement

Absolutely, it can just be a pain in the rear end if you deviate from the recipe at all

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Honestly, not super hard to do, just a bit painstaking as most French desserts are.

edit: the thing that mainly goes wrong is that the eggs get a little bit cooked when combined with the heated cream because the cream is too hot. don't do this and you should be fine. use real ramekins and a water bath in a baking dish and you will be fine. you can broil the sugar on, it doesn't work as well but it's better than buying a kitchen torch.

Basically this!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

pasaluki posted:

It is ridiculous to lose 4 SBs in a row, but only one of them was lost in a ridiculous fashion.

And it's kinda countered by how going to 4 consecutive SBs is ridiculously awesome despite the losses considering they're the only team to ever do it. Also, only 3 teams have even made 3 straight SBs and they're all AFC East teams coincidentally.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Docjowles posted:

*extremely Kawalimus voice* If the Bills win a super bowl, it would actually be bad, because then they lose the record of being the only team to have all of their appearances come consecutively and all end in defeat. Which is really unique and special!

This is perfect, goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I wouldn't trust what a Jets fan has to say about a division rival